20th July 2018, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam after completing correspondence BCom for ECE Diploma holder?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in ECE 3 years course. But due to some personal reason I didn't able to study BTech course. So, I am thinking to join BCom correspondence course. But my aim to appear in UPSC exam. So, am I eligible to appear in UPSC exam after my correspondence BCom course?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Punjab recruiting Diploma holder in ECE?
  2. What is the future after completing diploma? Job opportunities for ECE diploma holder?
  3. How to do B.Tech with correspondence after completing diploma in ECE?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  5. Does a Diploma holder have chance to get job in Chandigarh? Which company in Punjab recruits such Diploma holder?
  6. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  7. Which is better between BCA and B.Tech? I am a diploma ECE holder
  8. Names of the institutes to do correspondence MBA? I am a diploma holder
  9. Details about doing B.Tech correspondence after doing diploma ECE? Do these correspondence courses have any value? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about DRDO entrance exam? I am a diploma holder in ECE department
  11. Re: List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in ECE?
  12. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exam in correspondence? How to self prepare for UPSC exam? Recommended books to be referred for UPSC exam?
  13. Eligibility to do correspondence PhD in Dietetics for PG Diploma holder?
  14. Correspondence BE course for Diploma holder in Automobile having 10 years of experience?
  15. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence?
  16. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  17. Can I do B.Com without completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am i eligible to write UPSC exam after completing BCA?
21st July 2018, 03:25 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam after completing correspondence BCom for ECE Diploma holder?

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. There are large number of entrance examination conducted by UPSC. If you are interested to apply for UPSC Civil Services examination then you can pursue Bachelor of commerce in distance mode.

The minimum academic qualification required for this examination is bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this examination. Your university must be DEC and UGC recognized. The minimum age limit to apply for exam is 21 years.
21st July 2018, 05:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam after completing correspondence BCom for ECE Diploma holder?

In order to appear in UPSC examination, one must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University. This is only the criteria which is needed to appear in this examination and the candidate must have minimum age of 21 years and maximum should not exceed 30 years whereas relaxation of 5 years is given to SC and ST students. As you have completed your graduation through distance mode hence you are eligible.
21st July 2018, 09:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and UPSC examination is usually used for referring to the Civil Services examination which is held by UPSC once every year for recruitment of administrative officers like IAS, IPS, IFS, etc. .

The minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Being a diploma degree holder, you will be eligible for appearing in the civil services examination as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned even if you complete your bachelor's degree i.e; B.Com in correspondence mode from a recognized open university like IGNOU, TNOU, KSOU, BRAOU, etc. .

For more detailed information regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
21st July 2018, 10:32 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will be eligible to appear in UPSC examination after corresponding B.Com course.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years.

There is no limitation on minimum aggregate and discipline to appear in examination.

Candidates in final year of course are eligible to appear in examination. For more details visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?