24th July 2018, 07:58 AM
Bandanamonga

How can I study correspondence BEd in any recognized university with below 50% in Graduation?

Sir, kindly guide me to know that how I can do BEd from any recognized university through correspondence? I have secured below 50% marks in my Graduation from Delhi University. Please let me know about this asap. Thank you!

14th July 2019, 02:33 AM
Er Ansh Gupta

Default Re: How can I study correspondence BEd in any recognized university with below 50% in Graduation?

Mr./Ms.
Most valuable correspondence degrees are provided by IGNOU and DU-SOL.

Since you have secured less than 50% marks in graduation and if you belong to General Category then it will be very difficult for you to get admission in above universities because there eligibility criteria is at least 50% for General Category.

And 5% relaxation will given to SC/ST/OBC {you can contact for further clarification regarding OBC certificate}. If you belong to this then there will be no issue.

Options available to you :
1. You can look for other state or private universities providing B.Ed. with eligibility less than 50% for General Category.

2. You can go for improvement exam (if povided by university) of you Bachelor degree subjects to increase you percentage.

Thank you!

IGNOU: Indra Gandhi National Open University
SOL: School of Open Learning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?