4th August 2018, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I study BTech(Genetic Engineering) after completing 12th PCB?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying PCB in my 12th standard. I want to study BTech with Genetic Engineering. So, can I apply for study BTech with this specialization? Kindly tell me about this immediately. Thank you!

7th August 2018, 02:25 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I study BTech(Genetic Engineering) after completing 12th PCB?

Yes, you can study B.Tech with Genetic Engineering after 12th.

Genetic Engineering is a laboratory technique to change the DNA of living organisms.
Genetic engineers use artificial techniques to modify the sequence of natural genes.

Eligibility criteria for this ~

>>You should have completed 12th with Biology,Chemistry ,Physics or PCM as main subject from a recognized board.
>>Appearing candidate are also eligible.
>>After that you have to give entrance exam IESST through which you can get admission in good college.
>> You can also do Bachelor of Science in genetic engineering.

List of some generic engineering college -

University of Delhi
SRM
Osmania University
Banaras Hindu University e.t.c
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?