13th April 2018, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

What I should do to study Neuroscience being a 12th PCB candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my Board exam of 12th. I am a Science student and studying PCB. I have a keen interest in Neuroscience and want to study this stream. So, tell me what I should do for this?

Related Questions:
  1. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  2. Can I study Masters in Neuroscience and Ph.D in Neuroscience after completion of B.Sc in Life Science?
  3. Can I get admission in M.Sc neuroscience having B.Sc biology degree?
  4. What is Neuroscience? Eligibility criteria for MSc Neuroscience? Colleges in Mumbai offering MSc Neuroscience?
  5. Neuroscience: eligibility, colleges in mumbai, companies related to neuroscience? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility to study BSc(Biotechnology) for 12th PCB candidate? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission to study BCA then MCA being a 12th PCB candidate? Is there any problem to study in Abroad?
  8. Government jobs available for 12th Science(PCB) candidate having 80% marks?
  9. How and when can I apply for M.Sc Neuroscience at Shri Ramachandra University?
  10. Courses available to study for PCB candidate with 65% in 12th?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Food and Nutrition) being a 12th PCB candidate?
  12. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB?
  13. Is it beneficial to study BF.Sc for 12th PCB female candidate? Career opportunities of BF.Sc course?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  17. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad for 12th PCB candidate?
  18. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Neurology and Neuroscience for MBBS candidate?
19th April 2018, 03:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I should do to study Neuroscience being a 12th PCB candidate?

To study Neuroscience course you need to meet few eligibility requirements which are mentioned below in detail.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in Neuroscience is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility required is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in science stream from any recognised board.
Since you have studied PCB in 12th you’ll be eligible to study Neuroscience course.

The admissions varies based on the university, few universities give admission based on the previous years performance. Few universities conduct entrance exam for giving admissions into the university.

There are plenty of colleges which provide this course. Some of them are listed below:

- Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, Kerala
- Little Flower Institute of Medical Science & Research Centre, Angamaly, Kerala
- DAV Institute of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation, Jalandhar, Punjab
- College of Physiotherapy, Chennai, Tamilnadu
- JDT Islam College of Physiotherapy, Kozhikode, Kerala
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- KIMS Foundation & Research Centre, Secunderabad
- National Brain Research Centre, Manesar, Haryana
- Burdwan Medical College, Burdwan, West Bengal
- Bharath University, Tamilnadu
- National Institute of Mental Health & Neuroscience, Karnataka
- University of Madras, Madras, Tamilnadu
- Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute, Bangalore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?