8th July 2011, 12:46 AM
sharklights

Am I eligible for CDS after BBM and applying for Physics and Maths Paper in NIOS?

Hi,

My name is abhishek. I am really keen on joining the airforce as a first officer..i have done a bbm and have applied for physics and maths paper in NIOS, which is in april..But, i want to know if i will be eligible for the CDS paper in 2012..Pls help me out with this. awaiting a positive response.

thanks.

8th July 2011, 03:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDS after BBM and applying for Physics and Maths Paper in NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklights View Post
Hi,

My name is abhishek. I am really keen on joining the airforce as a first officer..i have done a bbm and have applied for physics and maths paper in NIOS, which is in april..But, i want to know if i will be eligible for the CDS paper in 2012..Pls help me out with this. awaiting a positive response.

thanks.
dear friend ,

sorry to say dear for this session you are not eligible.

after completion of your NIOS you are eligible.

but for this stage your age is over 19.

so you are not eligible for CDS exam.

all the best
8th July 2011, 07:54 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible for CDS after BBM and applying for Physics and Maths Paper in NIOS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharklights View Post
Hi,

thanks.
CDS i.e Combined Defence Services Examination is a common entrance for all armed forces
FOR CDS

must have passed graduation and BBM bachelor of business management that is a bachelor degree so you are absolutely eligible

Age limit
you have to be 19 half to 23 half years of age

CDSE exams are gonna published in leading employment newspaper and also you can refer website for more information :-
www.upsc.gov.in
8th July 2011, 08:27 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for CDS after BBM and applying for Physics and Maths Paper in NIOS?

hi dear
]
yes, you are eligible for CDS

criteria for :--

Candidate pass graduation

then give the CDS exam

it is a very top exam and preparation is well for this

then you get this job...........
9th July 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Hey thanks but my d.o.b is aug 24, 1989..will that be of any issue for me to take up the exams in 2012..?
9th July 2011, 03:34 PM
sharklights

Hey thanks everyone..my d.o.b is 24 Aug, 1989..will i still be eligible to take it up in 2012..
9th July 2011, 03:35 PM
sharklights

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
CDS i.e Combined Defence Services Examination is a common entrance for all armed forces
FOR CDS

must have passed graduation and BBM bachelor of business management that is a bachelor degree so you are absolutely eligible

Age limit

CDSE exams are gonna published in leading employment newspaper and also you can refer website for more information :-
www.upsc.gov.in
thanks, but my d.o.b is Aug 24, 1989..will i still be eligible..?
9th December 2011, 02:08 PM
rudramishra

FOR CDS

Age limit

www.upsc.gov.in
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?