28th December 2011, 07:13 PM
kalaianju

How to do the project in TCS or CTS while doing B.E computer science?

am doing BE (computer science) final year. i want to do the project in tcs or cts. please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  2. How will I get a job in Infosys, TCS or CTS if I have done M.Sc through distance education?
  3. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?
  4. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  5. Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?
  6. What is the similarities and differences between ECE and CS? What type of software engineers become after ECE?
  7. How to do project in MNC companies like TCS, CTC, Infosys
  8. Should I join HCL if working in Maintenance Project Department at CTS?
  9. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  10. Whether is CTS conducting off-campus interview in Tamil Nadu for MCA student? Brief idea about CTS employee?
  11. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for TCS with 80% marks in B.E Computer Science?
  13. Where can I find jobs related to computers?
  14. Companies offering 6 months internship to B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for CTS or TCS after doing B.Tech Biotech?
  16. How can I join project work in reputed IT companies in the final year of MCA? Will it be helpful in future?
  17. What is the salary package for freshers in CTS? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to become a Programmer Analyst in CTS for B.E.(EE) graduate who has 3 years of experience in TCS?
4th September 2012, 05:10 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do the project in TCS or CTS while doing B.E computer science?

Dear friend,

You need to follow some steps:

Step 1: Contact with your college's Training & Placement cell authority and get a letter to the name of the company TCS/CTS.

Step 2: Submit the letter to the HR department of the company.

Step 3: Wait till any response given by the HR of the company.

Step 4: After getting confirmation response, you can do project in the company.

Good luck.
12th July 2015, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do the project in TCS or CTS while doing B.E computer science?

Hi, am doing my final year(cse), in order to submit a letter to the HR department whether, reference is mandatory?
How can i submit the letter
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?