24th July 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
  3. Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  4. What is the fee structure for Lovely Professional University for doing Ph.D in BioTechnology?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  6. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  7. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  8. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE?
  9. How may I get admission in LPU? What's the requisites, eligibility and fee structure?
  10. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  11. What is the fee structure of B.Tech in IPU with/without hostel charges? I have got 68% in 12th
  12. Free structure of LPU B.Tech along with hostel charges?
  13. What is the fee structure of lovel professional university?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA in Lovely Professional University (LPU)? How much should I score in graduation to get admission? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure of B.Tech programme in Lovely Professional University?
  16. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  17. What is the fee structure followed for BBA graduation course?
  18. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
31st March 2011, 10:33 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Fees structure of Lovely Professional University:

EDUCATION FEES:
  • RS 75,000 per semester
HOSTEL FEES:
  • 5 Seater room with cooler is RS 41,400 per year
  • 4 seater room with cooler is RS 44,200 per year
  • 2 seater room with a/c is RS 76,000 per year
  • 1 seater room with a/c is RS 84,000 per year
31st March 2011, 11:48 PM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Tuition Fee (per semester)
1 Rs. 59,500/- (At the time of admission)
Exam fee (per semester)
2 Rs.1000/-
Activity Fee (per semester)
Rs. 1000/-
Institutional Development Charges
Rs.2,500/- (per semester)
PD Fee: Rs. 1000/- per semester
from 2nd year
Subject to increase by 9% every year
Payable with the fee of IInd semester or before
1st April 2011, 07:04 PM
chiranjeev90

hii,
LPU is recognised by AICTE,DEC,NCTE,PCI,CDA,BCI,AIU etc
and is the best private college
the fee structure varies for different branches u opt.
it provides courses like MBA/BBA/MBBS/BTECH etc;
u can visit the site for further details:
http://www.lpu.in/approvals.php
21st April 2011, 03:58 AM
probhjot kaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
for betch ec
6th May 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for lateral entry in electrical branch
7th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

does LPU takes admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
10th May 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply for admission in btech ?
11th May 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Quote:
Here they have different scholarships for the students based on the 12th %age...
last year it was 1 lacs per student per yr...for students having %age > 90
They deduce it from tuition fee..
hostel fee depend upon the room with accommodations
ex -4 seater room without AC-> 35000/-
mess charges ->12000/- (for all )
12th May 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

is there is any course in bio tech or B PHARAMACY...AND WHAT IS THE FEE struture for that plz in form me..
17th May 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of b.tech civil
21st May 2011, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of bca for semester vise
24th May 2011, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

hii sir ! is there any entrance exam for m pharmacy : if so how to apply;
26th May 2011, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

gud evening sir!! is there any entrance exam for b pharmacy in ayurveda:if so how to apply;;;
28th May 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

one year fee in diploma
31st May 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

abt d fee structure in btech
2nd June 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

is there nny course releted to polytecni in lpu
2nd June 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

is there any course releleted to polytecnic in lpu
4th June 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the total fees of lpu with hostel charges and other facilities per year
6th June 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

can i take admission in lpu if i get 2 lakhs rank in aieee 2011
7th June 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

i want to see the placementcellery of the b.tech 2011 now
7th June 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees for bba of 1 semester
8th June 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

SHUBHAM NAIN I GET 1 LAKHS RANK IN AIEEE 2011 CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN LPU
9th June 2011, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

what is the present fee structure for b.tech at LPU? what are the hostel charges?
12th June 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

minimum colifaction of b.tech and fees structure
12th June 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee of bca
13th June 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of bca in lpu
15th June 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for mca
15th June 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is this university AICTE based?
16th June 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir what is the fee structure for cse banch?
17th June 2011, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

fee structure of ph.d in education
17th June 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
can i take admission in lpu if i get 2 lakhs rank in aieee 2011
yes if your marks in 12'th is above 70%, you can take direct admission without considering aieee rank. also if you want to take admission through aieee then also you can admission.
18th June 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to enquire about btech[mechanical] that wat is the procedure to take admission in lpu and wat is d fee structure plz tell me on my id [email protected] i will be very thankful 2 u
20th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

per semester fee is 69500 without any scholarship...
hostel charges vary acc. to ur choice.. for two seater cooler, the annual charges are 64000 and for four seater , it is 49500... it is one of the best private universities of india....
20th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Quote:
does LPU takes admission on the basis of AIEEE marks?
yes LPU do take admission on the basis of AIEEE ranking as well as provides you the scholarship too ( but scholarship is always according to their mentioned criterias)
21st June 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

my 12th% is 70 can i get admission in lpu.and tell me total fees of one year????and their is any reservation for sc/st candidate?
21st June 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

my 12th% is 70 can i get admission in lpu.is their any reservation for sc/st candidate and how many semester in 4 years plz tell me?????
23rd June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

please tell me d fees structure of bca per semester with havng 67% IN 12th
26th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

i got 72.3% IN 2 can i avail admission in to b.tech(me) honours
26th June 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 72.3%in 12th can i get admission in to b.tech (ME) honors
27th June 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

what about the fee scale in bio.technology?plz sir the answer send me hurry up .
27th June 2011, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

M.c.a. Fee structure per semester & hostel charges per year's?
28th June 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semesters? What are the hostel charges?

Quote:
SHUBHAM NAIN I GET 1 LAKHS RANK IN AIEEE 2011 CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN LPU
check last year intake in ccb website...
in 6th spot round >1 lakh.
in 7th round > 2 lakh air got admission
28th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

SIR I GOT 80% MARKS IN 12th AND AIEEE ALL INDIA RANK IS 165115 /PUNJAB RANK IS 4325 CAN IGET ADMISSION IN LPU PLZ SEND ME FEE STRUCTURE FOR BTECH(COMP.SCIENCE) AND ABOUT SCHOLARSHIP
28th June 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the fee structure for m.sc biotech and hostel charges having 77% marks in b.sc biotech.
29th June 2011, 12:26 AM
raisahab

Hi dear,

Fees structure of Lovely Professional University:

EDUCATION FEES:

RS 75,000 per semester

HOSTEL FEES:

5 Seater room with cooler is RS 41,400 per year
4 seater room with cooler is RS 44,200 per year
2 seater room with a/c is RS 76,000 per year
1 seater room with a/c is RS 84,000 per year

Thanks
29th June 2011, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Is there any fee relaxsation for obc (non crimy layer) candidate
29th June 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission in lpu
29th June 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

good afternoon sir,i got 144700 rank in aieee and my percentage in class 12 is 64.what will b the fee structure 4 all semesters nd hostel charges?
29th June 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

sir, i m karamjeet singh from up and i want to join university. so pls give me all the details about cources which r re lated to comerce stream. i wil be highly thanku to u.And send all the details on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?