18th August 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.A in Music after doing Master in Biotech? Criteria to take admission in the university and the last date of admission?

Hello ma'am/sir,
i m akshmita,a master in biotech.wel my question is tht cn i get admission in MA in music as m alrdy master bt in some other subject.if no then kindly tel me in what level of musical education i could get admission?n if yes then tell me the criteria for taking admission in your university and the last date of admission
with regards
akshmita

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in M.A in Music after doing Masters in Biotech? Criteria for admission and the last date?
  2. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  3. Details about M.Com Part I admission in Mumbai university?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed to do Ph.D?
  5. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  6. Admission in Master of Arts(Music) is easy after BA General?
  7. How to get admission for B.Sc in Biotechnology in Punjab University? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  9. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  11. Is there any university which considers admission for MSc course after BSc Biotech from Agra university?
  12. Admission in LLB course under CU is possible with 47% marks in graduation? Criteria required to fulfill for admission?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  14. How to get admission in Forensic? I am studying in TY Biotech
  15. Can a student with M.Sc degree Chemistry eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?
  17. How to take admission in MSc forensic science after doing BSc Biotech
  18. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
12th December 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.A in Music after doing Master in Biotech? Criteria to take admission in the university and the last date of admission?

Can we do masters in Music when we did under gradutaion or masters in different field?
4th January 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.A in Music after doing Master in Biotech? Criteria to take admission in the university and the last date of admission?

i want to do M.A in music as i am having music in my graduation? what i have to do for this? i m farah from kashmir
29th May 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

i am BSC IT also done ccna training & STG certification in IT. however, my passion is music ive learnt indian classical from very big classical gurus since childhood but i dont have any degree in that. I have researched a lot on world music & experimental fusion, musical therapy. Is there any way that i can start doing PHD in Experimenting in music & music therapy. u can send me the answers on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?