6th September 2011, 02:41 PM
shreya.mishra

What I have to do to get a good Job being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc in Biotechnology?

hi sir/madam
i am a fy.bsc biotech student
i want to knw what is best of all...
i need a good job......
plz help

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible Group Exam being a candidate pursuing final year in B.Sc Biotechnology?
  2. How to get job in Biotechnology stream?
  3. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission for M.Sc in Forensic Science in a good Institute being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. What should I do after BSc IT? I am pursuing last year BSc IT
  6. How can I get Job in Mumbai being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Biotechnology and pursuing MBA in HR? Which positions can I apply for? What kind of Industrial Training Program is good for me?
  7. How to concentrate on studies being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  8. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to appear for M.Tech in Biotechnology being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Agri Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course?
  10. Can I get good job after the completion of M.Com being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Com?
  11. How to get admission for Ph.D in Gujarat being a candidate pursuing final year of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. How to get a good job after doing BSc Biotechnology and MBA HR?
  13. Is there any good jobs for B.Tech Biotechnology students? Can we do Masters in correspondence
  14. Which stream in M.Sc is a good choice for me to get good Job Opportunities being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  15. How to join CBI being a candidate pursuing final year BSc in IT?
  16. Can I do CS Training without resigning my Job being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Com and doing Job? Is this possible to do CS course for the candidates with weak financial background?
  17. What should I do to get Job being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT?
  18. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
6th September 2011, 04:29 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do to get a good Job being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hello Shreya,
To get a satisfying job in the field of Bio-Technology, you will have to go for higher studies in this field. A bachelors degree is not enough to have a good career in this field. Since you have done BSc in Bio-Technology, you must follow it by MSc in the same.
There are various international companies which is planning to outsource jobs to India and to make the most of the opportunity, you need to hold a masters degree in this field.
Therefore, Instead of searching for jobs, you should go for higher studies and biotechnology is a field which provides the best opportunities to the most qualified candidate.
11th February 2013, 03:33 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Default Re: What I have to do to get a good Job being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc in Biotechnology?

Hello Shreya,
To get a satisfying job in the field of Bio-Technology, you will have to go for higher studies in this field. A bachelors degree is not enough to have a good career in this field. Since you have done BSc in Bio-Technology, you must follow it by MSc in the same.
There are various international companies which is planning to outsource jobs to India and to make the most of the opportunity, you need to hold a masters degree in this field.
Therefore, Instead of searching for jobs, you should go for higher studies and biotechnology is a field which provides the best opportunities to the most qualified candidate.
11th February 2013, 09:02 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreya.mishra View Post
hi sir/madam
i am a fy.bsc biotech student
i want to knw what is best of all...
i need a good job......
plz help
HI!
After passing Biotech you can join :-
> Hindustan Unilever
> Ranbaxy
> Johnson and Johnson

Friend In my opinion you should do for higher study like M.Sc etc

For admission in to M.SC Biotech College you have to qualify the exam like like:-
> I.I.T-J.AM
> J.N.U-C.B.E.E

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?