14th September 2011, 01:45 PM
dunna shyam

Does the rumour of Less scope through Chemical Engineering branch true?

there is a great rumour about less scope of chem engg branch ? please express your views for this query.

Related Questions:
  1. Which engineering course is better between Civil and Chemical? What are the career opportunities? Is it true that Chemical Engineering has scope only in South India?
  2. What is the scope of chemical engineering?
  3. IPCC taxation previous years question papers with answers?
  4. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  5. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  6. What's the future of Chemical engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  7. What is the future of Chemical Engineering branch? Is this branch good for girls?
  8. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  9. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  10. What is the future scope of Chemical Engineering if done from BIT Mesra? Placement history of this institute?
  11. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  12. Can I do Chemical Engineering from Banasthali University Rajasthan after 12th? Scope of Chemical Engineering?
  13. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  14. How to do chemical engineering from punjab university chandigarh? What is the scope and placement of this branch
  15. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  16. Job opportunities and Career growth through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Scope of Chemical Engineering Branch in Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it true that we can do 3rd year directly in Engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
14th September 2011, 06:12 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Does the rumour of Less scope through Chemical Engineering branch true?

my dear friend dont follow the rumour. these are just the night dreams of some persons.i strongly advise u not to get congfused with all these. chemical engg is one of the best engg in nw a world bcoz the job senario is very bright. there r many exploration project being in pipeline. and u know every where nw reserach is going it may drugs(medicine) side or fuel all includes the chemical enggg.all the best
14th September 2011, 06:18 PM
praveendia

Default Re: Does the rumour of Less scope through Chemical Engineering branch true?

no it is totally wrong in my view. chemical engg field is so vast it having area from food to medicine,fuel, paints plastics reaserch etc so be happpy and avoid such rumour
14th September 2011, 06:23 PM
praveendia

no it is totally wrong in my view. chemical engg field is so vast it having area from food to medicine,fuel, paints plastics reaserch etc so be happpy and avoid such rumour
27th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

can we opt for chemical engineering?
does chemical engineering has good future?
in which subject can we do M.E./M.TECH. after four years?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?