30th August 2010, 06:40 AM
Atulkumarxft

Is Lateral Entry Admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan based on RTU merit?

Sir, I am from haryana.I completed diploma from Narnaul(HARYANA) in mech. Engg. With 81% marks and now I want to take admission in BTECH. 2nd year in Rajsthan.Someone told me that the admission will be done on the basis of merit(%) by rtu in October. Please tell me the procedure to apply for this merit based councelling. THANK U

30th August 2010, 01:08 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Lateral Entry Admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan based on RTU merit?

dear friend,
definitely the procedure for taking admission in B.Tech is through RTU.
As you have done your diploma & want to take lateral entry admission in B.Tech then
you have to qualify in the exam conducted by RTU (Rajasthan technical university).

But friend, as per my knowledge the procedure for taking admission in RTU has over.
Means the written exam is conducted at the month of may every year & counseling is conducted in the month of July , if you didn't appear in this exam then you can't take admission in this year.
you have to wait for next year.

good luck.
30th August 2010, 11:20 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Lateral Entry Admission for B.Tech in Rajasthan based on RTU merit?

dear friends,

as you have completed the diploa course.

so you an take the admission through the lateral entry.

and yes you can take admission through the RTU exams,

and you will take admission on the 3rd year.
6th September 2010, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

sir maine IASE University se diploma kar raha hu six semester k exam 4 august ko khatam hue hai or result octover last week mai aayga.
Sir mai ye janna chahata hu ki mera admition RTU mai ho jayega kya?
Second year mai
Sir mujhe mail kar dena plz
Plz
I wait 4 u
7th September 2010, 05:18 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

HI!

It is true that lateral entry into Btech 2nd year course in any college of Rajasthan is through the exam conducted by Rajasthan Technical University.

Once you qualify the exam & the counselling is over you will get a seat in desired college.

But RTU generally conducts the exam in the month of may so you are late for the current session. Kindly visit the RTU website to know if there is still vacancies in the colleges.
15th September 2010, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me how i get leep year form for lateral entery in b.tech
17th September 2010, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I Pass Diploma in Gujarat I want to Study in Rajastan for B.Tech ...Plz Tell Me When D to D form Will Be declared
17th September 2010, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I Finished Diploma In E.C. From Gujarat
I want to get admission in Rajastan What's prossedure??
For Addmission i will give any Exam ???
When D to D form will be Declared ??
How can Download form thorugh internet ?? yes then give me site add.
plz rpl me .... at [email protected]
18th September 2010, 09:12 AM
subhash1206

yes you can do this so best of luck dear.........................
18th September 2010, 06:18 PM
palashbolia

yes u can do b.tech after diploma in rajasthan by giving RTU exam ,check the dates and procedure on www.rtu.ac.in,,good luck
26th September 2010, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

I,SUNIT KUMAR ,havebeen completed diploma from haryana. now I want take admission in rajasthan(b.tech)in 2nd year.So I requested
to told me the procedure for admission.
26th September 2010, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have complet the in Feb 2010 Diploma from IASE university by correspondence.I want the get admission in kota.so pls give some informetion about.
27th September 2010, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

when counselling is held for 2nd year B.TECH IN RTU.....
27th September 2010, 11:36 PM
yogeshkumarsoni

dear friend,
As you have done your diploma & want to take lateral entry admission in B.Tech then
you have to qualify in the exam conducted by RTU (Rajasthan technical university).

But friend, as per my knowledge the procedure for taking admission in RTU has over.
Means the written exam is conducted at the month of may every year & counseling is conducted in the month of July , if you didn't appear in this exam then you can't take admission in this year.

good luck.
28th September 2010, 10:54 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

yes you can do engineering from the RTUafter passing there entrance exam which will be held in the month of april
for more detail go to there websites
28th September 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have complet the in Feb 2010 Diploma from IASE university by correspondence.I want the get admission in kota.so pls give some informetion about.[/QUOTE]
1st October 2010, 12:14 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,

The lateral entry to B.E. II year can be given if the science graduate simultaneously does some courses, with no extra semester, to make up the loss of B.E. I year studies, especially the first B.E. Engineering Subjects,
However , you are eligible only if you have passed Diploma with minimum 0f 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan) or the candidate should have Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with mathematics as a subject with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan).

One thing should be noticed that according to the rule you would have third priority since you are not a bonafide of rajasthan. You have to fill the form of LEEP : Lateral Entry in Engineering & Pharmacy to get admission in 2nd year.The Application Form, Option Form, Performa for Various Reservation Categories, Seat Matrix and other details are to be downloaded from the website http://techedu.rajasthan.gov.in
1st October 2010, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

I m sunil beniwal .from haryana . I wanna to ask u that when will diploma counsling form date declared
thank u.
5th October 2010, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I Finished Diploma In E.C. From Gujarat
I want to get admission in Rajastan What's prossedure??
For Addmission i will give any Exam ???
When D to D form will be Declared ??
How can Download form thorugh internet ?? yes then give me site add.
plz rpl me .... at [email protected]

hi

d to d form declared.on this website www.techeduc.rajasthan.gov.in & and click the leep option
7th October 2010, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i want to know merit lists of D to D admission in Rajsthan......
Thank u.......
14th October 2010, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

i ompleted my B.Sc .PCM 2002 can i take addmission in B.Tech by litral entry
18th October 2010, 04:43 PM
jay kamlesh vyas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I Pass Diploma in Gujarat I want to Study in Rajastan for B.Tech ...Plz Tell Me When D to D form Will Be declared
my dear friend i would say its your hard luck this time u cant take addmision hear .
thanx
26th October 2010, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

sir,goodmorning i have completed diploma iert alahabad, 5july 2010,my % is73.76 %agreegate,i hv submit ur application 4m.i want 2 say that,mera admission itne %per ho jayega.mere branch mechanical engg. hai.plz sir tell me.my email [email protected] sir reply me.
27th October 2010, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

sir iam diploma pass 77.93 marks
1st November 2010, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i m in bhagwant university 1st yr mechanical i wanna get admission in 2nd yr in other rtu colleges wat should i do ?
13th December 2010, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

i am in 1st year, i want to take admission in 2nd yr in other collage, what should i do?
11th January 2011, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

I am Rahul Chauhan from Saharanpur[U.P.] Sir I am qualification,Polytechnic with Electrical Branch over all 78% but sir maine ye diploma distance education se IASE University se kiya hai Sir kya mera rtu mai B.tech 2nd year mai admission ho jayega sir jaldi se mujhe mail kar k btao
14th March 2011, 07:55 AM
badal pandit

hello dear,

You can take admission in RTU through a entrance exam conducted by RTU that is LEEP last year admissions through LEEP was taken till December..it means many seat remains vacant.....for lateral entry so their is big chance you keep in touch with internet..for important dates
14th March 2011, 07:59 AM
badal pandit

when will form available LEEP (RTU) 2011? please reply
25th April 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have done my diploma in EC engg (srinagar garhwal, uttrakhand) i want to take addmission in RTU.. so plz tell wch website i can download the application form of lateral entry b-tec,,! were the entrance exmanition center is held in north india? sir, dehradun can b held! plz tell my ans in [email protected]
1st September 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

sir , i have got 70% in diploma. so plz tell me me the prosedure and date of registration and addmision in 2nd yr. my emil id is [email protected]
15th October 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

please can anybody tell me from which date 2011 leep forms will be available please tell me its really important
31st October 2011, 04:25 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

31st October 2011, 04:29 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

31st October 2011, 10:56 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,

thnks
31st October 2011, 11:24 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi dear,

thnks
12th November 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

When will be LEEP-2011 jodhpur councelling result come.
24th August 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, i.pawan kumar passed diploma in ECE IWANT ADMISSON IN LEAT ENTRY IN RTU SO PLZ INFORM ME
6th December 2013, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
Students who has cleared I st year from any private college in EC subject inspite of having good marks their branch could not changed hence it is requested that they should be allowed to get admission in II year lateral entry admission as advertised by your kind office.
3rd September 2014, 06:01 PM

Sir, I am from rajasthan.I completed diploma from cipet jaipur With 66.96% marks and now I want to take admission in BTECH. 2nd year in Rajsthan.Someone told me that the admission will be done on the basis of merit(%) by rtu in October. Please tell me the procedure to apply for this merit based councelling. THANK U

plz tell me on my email id [email protected]
3rd August 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir RTU B.tech lateral entry ke form kab aayege
Date bata do please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?