5th October 2011, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Which are the distance education LLB courses? List of the colleges in Hyderabad?

Pls Provide us Distance education on LLB courses and what is colleges are in Hyderabad.

22nd February 2012, 10:25 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the distance education LLB courses? List of the colleges in Hyderabad?

As per my knowledge doing LLB in distance education is not worthy if you pursue LLB through distance learning, that degree will not be eligible for "legal practice in a court of law".To pursue a degree in law, one has to pass his 10+2 examination or an examination equivalent to that. List of colleges that offers LLB distance course in Hyderabad:-

Dr. Ambedkar College of Law
Bhaglingampally,

National Academy Of Legal Studies And Research, Hyderabad,

Andhra Mahila Sabha Law College,

College of Law for Women (AMS)
Hyderabad,

Mahatma Gandhi Law College,

K.V. Ranga Reddy Institute of Law,

Sultan-ul-uloom Law College,

University College of Law,

Osmania University, Hyderabad.
17th March 2012, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the distance education LLB courses? List of the colleges in Hyderabad?

what is the after BA in llb ?
17th March 2012, 07:36 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pls Provide us Distance education on LLB courses and what is colleges are in Hyderabad.

hi!
TOP COLLEGE OFFER LAW THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION:-

> Mahatma Gandhi University (Kottayam)
> SNDT Women’s University (Mumbai)
> GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE MUMBAI
> Indira Gandhi National Open University (Delih)
> Annamalai University (Tamil Nadu)
> National Law School of India University (Bangalore)
> Kakatiya University (Warangal)
> Kurukshetra University (Haryana)

GOOD LUCK!
29th September 2012, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

There are no colleges for ll.b. in d.mode
29th September 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

There are no colleges for LL.B. in distance / correspondence mode. For practice as an Advocate.
4th March 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

is it compulsory to attempt lawcet and qualify in it to do correspondence in law.
16th October 2014, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I am naveen I am studying to degree b.com comp
Nenu degree tho patu llb distnacu cheyavacha
16th February 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I m md. azhar want 2 know if there is any distance education college under any university in hydrabad. Pls rply in [email protected].
1st July 2016, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

my qualification is 10th & dr.b.r. ambedkar open university degree B.A ,my question iam eligible or not for distance law 3years course in hyd.
11th September 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Recently i have completed my mba and now i am interested to do llb through distance education due to some financial reasons. So i want to complete my llb wit a very low fee
22nd January 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10+2 last year I want to do LLb course so I want to know that I am eligible or not
19th April 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my BE. Now i would like do llb while working. Please help in the details like how many years course, what is the formality i need to do...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?