24th October 2011, 02:10 AM
kp_panwar

Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?

I'm currently a student of 2nd year B.Sc.(H)Physics .Now I want to do graduation from abroad..Will it be right to give SAT and do graduation from abroad now when I'm on the verge of completing my 2nd year..Also I couldn't find satisfactory information about SAT on google.......would u please provide me with the performa and any other benefits of the exam.......

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SAT being a PH candidate? Can I get Student Visa to study in Abroad?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in SAT for 10th student?
  4. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates? What is the procedure followed to study in abroad?
  5. Is it difficult to study in Abroad for girl candidates?
  6. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  7. Why SAT is necessary to study B.Tech in Abroad? Importance and Benefits of SAT?
  8. Eligibility to study DGO in Abroad for BAMS 2nd year female candidate?
  9. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether SAT is the only entrance exam to study B.Tech in Abroad? Important subjects and pattern of SAT?
  11. BS in Electrical Engineering after 10+3 (Diploma)?
  12. How to prepare for the scholarships exams to do M.Sc Physics in abroad?
  13. What courses should I do to pursue MS in abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Do I have to appear in 2 exams of SAT? Does SAT-II held in Abroad?
  15. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad?
  16. Can I get scholarship to study in USA through SAT? Reference books for preparation of SAT?
  17. Scholarship to study in USA through SAT for 12th student? Is it worthy to prepare for SAT from now?
  18. Procedure to study in Abroad through SAT? Detailed information about SAT? -- [New]
25th November 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?

Is it a right decision to give SAT and study abroad for graduation??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?