24th October 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to study in abroad/ Which are the entrance exams?

how much marks are required to study in abroad and what are the enterance examinations hed ,name some of them

22nd June 2012, 11:47 AM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: How much marks are required to study in abroad/ Which are the entrance exams?

hello friend,,,
IF you want to pursue your studies aboard,,,then the following exams are needed-
ILETS, TOEFL, GRE, SAT,,,among them ILETS will get you to Europian and American countries like U.k, USA, canada, etc...
ILETS exam is conducted 48 times in a year...and it mosty includes reading, writing, speaking and listening,,,
the score in ILETS depends on the country you choose,,,but on average,,,you should get minimum of 5.5.

I am Providing a link where you can get access to other information about all the exams and there important dates__
http://www.minglebox.com/answers/ielts-test

with best regards
all the best
4th February 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks are required to study in abroad/ Which are the entrance exams?

How much percentage in Bachelor require to study master there?
10th July 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

My son is in 7th class in C.B.S.E Board can i apply his canada schooling visa & can i join him
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?