25th October 2011, 12:45 AM
irfan5

Will there be any way to get into Railways as Officer being a candidate having completed B.Tech in IT?

sir,
i have completed my b-tech in information technology 2011, i want to do job in indian railways, is there anyway to get into railways in an officer cader? or is there any other procedure for IT graduates?
kindly answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Officer in Indian Railways after completion of B.Sc in IT being a candidate with an age of 35 years?
  2. What is the jobs scope in Railways for B.A. pass students?
  3. How to become a Clerk in Indian railways after B.Com? -- [New]
  4. Which exam or competition will I have to qualify to become an Officer in Indian Railways?
  5. Can I join Railways as Assistant Accounts Officer?
  6. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  7. Qualification, age limit and syllabus of TNPSC Group, VAO, UPSC and IBPS exam?
  8. Can I get a job in Railways if I have completed M.Sc Chemistry course?
  9. Admission procedure and cutoff marks required in 12th ISC to study B.Tech in IISER?
  10. How to get a job in Indian Railways after completing B.Tech computer science with 55%?
  11. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Jobs available in Railways for Ex-Serviceman with Diploma qualification?
  13. How to get a job in Railway after appearing in T.Y.B.Com?
  14. After completing B.Tech with 55% in ECE stream will I be eligible for the post of Indian Railways?
  15. What kind of job I will get in Government sector if secure less than 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Which stream is beneficial to become an IAS Officer? Which stream will provide me more knowledge?
  17. Courses to be studied to get job as Railway Accountant?
  18. What should I do to become Police Inspector being a 10th GSEB student?
16th November 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any way to get into Railways as Officer being a candidate having completed B.Tech in IT?

Hi, Iam an engineering graduate with first class distinction(2010 passed out ).I'm currently working in IT company.But i want to work in Indian railways only.But don' know how to proceed further.Kindly Reply for this and show me the way to go ahead! Thanks in advance ! :)
2nd February 2012, 01:15 PM
lav11

Default Re: Will there be any way to get into Railways as Officer being a candidate having completed B.Tech in IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irfan5 View Post
sir,
i have completed my b-tech in information technology 2011, i want to do job in indian railways, is there anyway to get into railways in an officer cader? or is there any other procedure for IT graduates?
kindly answer.
basically the railway is a core company for core engineering branches(mech,EEE,civil). but some vacancies are coming for the contorls and management ,so you have to see this timely.
10th February 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Is there any courses available for railway exams?
8th February 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

i am doing 3 year it i would like to join indian railway please mail me what are the jobs available and its eligibility. and please inform me the date and exam detail(like last date for appling for the railway exam.mailid is:[email protected]
8th December 2014, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i want previous year compassionate appointment paper.
if you have please mail me on this id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?