13th October 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the MBA entrance exam and syllabus which I need to follow to study in abroad?

Hello sir/mam,
I am studying b.com (CS).i would lik to study MBA abroad. therfore i need the inform about MBA entranc exam date and syllabus.i m waiting for u.. Can someone please provide me the answer on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBA in IIM or abroad if I am physically challenged? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  3. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  4. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Entrance exams other than GMAT to study MBA in Abroad?
  6. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  7. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  9. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
  10. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Entrance exam to study MBA/PGDM in Abroad for B.Com with ICAI candidate?
  12. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I study MBA in abroad if I am doing BBM in India?
  14. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  16. What is the syllabus for GRE entrance exam for B.E?
  17. Which is the exam to give for a diploma holder to study in abroad?
  18. Which MBA entrance exam does cover the syllabus of rest MBA exams?
19th October 2015, 12:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the MBA entrance exam and syllabus which I need to follow to study in abroad?

To study MBA course in Abroad after completion of your B.Com course from a recognised university, you need to appear in GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. GMAT is an International level MBA entrance examination which is conducted by GMAC for candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad Universities. To get admission in any course in Abroad Universities, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying and reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Abroad Universities.

The syllabus for GMAT examination is mentioned in the attachment provided below :-
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GMAT Syllabus.pdf(59.4 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?