31st October 2011, 08:22 AM
manjunath.badi

How to complete CA course? Does this a tough course? Salary offered after completion of this course?

how to complete ca course and what is it's salary? Is it tough course?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?
  2. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  3. What is the average placement salary packages offered in public and private firm after completion of B.Sc Geology?
  4. What will be the career advantage of doing MCA after the completion of MBA in Marketing? What will be the salary offered to me if I complete MCA?
  5. What kind of education is offered in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope and starting salary after completion?
  6. Expected salary after completion of BCA? Information about both private and government sector?
  7. How much salary can i expect after B.Sc. in Hotel Management?
  8. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Sc in CS?
  9. What would the packages offered after completion of CA?
  10. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical in top 15 colleges of AP?
  12. How to become Drug Inspector after completion of B-Pharmacy? Salary offered for this position? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How much salary will be offered for me after completion of BAF course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much salary I will be offered after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?
  16. What type of job I would get after completion of graduation with 58% marks? -- [New]
  17. What will be the minimum salary offered for me after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  18. Does IT companies give importance to GNIIT diploma?
31st October 2011, 12:39 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to complete CA course? Does this a tough course? Salary offered after completion of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manjunath.badi View Post
how to complete ca course and what is it's salary? Is it tough course?
Hello,
One can take admission in the CA course after completing 10+2.
To join CA course every one has to appear in the CPT examination,i.e. the CPT examination is the entry level test of the CA course.
So if you want to join the CA course you also have to appear in the CPT examination.After clearing the CPT examination you can continue with the IPCC course of the CA.

Statically the result of the CA is not so good.Every year only 2%-4% of the candidate are able to pass the final examination of the CA.So you can say that the course is tough.

The salary of the CA is not fixed.After passing you can get good salary which can start from 15000 a month to 50000 a month or may be more.

Best wishes....
26th November 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to complete CA course? Does this a tough course? Salary offered after completion of this course?

is CA prof good choice for women
17th February 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i read in 11th can i apply for CPT
3rd May 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i like to study in CAcourse for chennai
24th May 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I HAD JUST COMPLETE MY 10TH CLASS WITH GOOD RESULT SO I WANT TO BECAME A CHARTED ACCOUNTANT
10th June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the full form of CPT?
12th July 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

can you join CA after b.com ?
20th November 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir!
Can a science graduated student apply for C.A.?
And after graduation which test is to be qualify for C.A.?
19th December 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i wrote cpt exam in this dec 16 2012 . My que is ipcc is descriptive or objective
11th September 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

hey sir i am completed my 12th and tell me how to join a CPT
8th June 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my 10 class with an average marks can I do CA after completing 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?