28th June 2012, 02:32 PM
siddhesh shelar

How much salary I will be offered after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

salery of e & tc engg ,is it a good course ?tell me about it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  2. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  3. What's the eligility criteria for STET? I've completed my B.Com(H) with 62% marks, currently preparing for M.Com and I'm not from a Bengali background
  4. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  6. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  8. How much salary can I get after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  11. Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program?
  12. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  13. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th? -- [New]
  16. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  17. Diploma courses which can be done after SSC?
  18. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
25th October 2012, 07:57 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: How much salary I will be offered after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?

The Electronics and telecommunication is offering enormous job opportunity as engineers

some of the companies offering the jobs are as follows

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Intel Samsung Electronics
Sony
Toshiba
Philips Semiconductors
Texas Instruments
LG Electronics
Nokia
AMD
CISCO
Nvdia
HP
IBM

The salary offered is about 3.5- 4.5 lac per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?