16th November 2011, 08:32 AM
krishnaja.p

Can I go for Genetic Engineering after completion of Biomedical Engineering?

can i go for genetic engineering after my btech in bio medical engg??

Related Questions:
  1. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  3. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  4. What is the scope for B.Tech Biomedical engineering? Can I do MS Genetic engineering
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  7. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering courses in India and Abroad? Required Qualification to pursue these courses?
  8. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  9. After completion of 10th what should be chosen for genetic engineering?
  10. How to become an engineer after passing 12th with CBSE board?
  11. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  12. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  13. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  14. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Which are the best B.Tech courses offered in India?
  16. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is SRM university a good college for Biomedical Engineering? Does this course has any scope in Biomedical Engineering? How much do I get paid after completion?
  18. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
16th November 2011, 11:20 AM
rk6030

Default Re: Can I go for Genetic Engineering after completion of Biomedical Engineering?

Yes, of course, you are eligible to join the course

look here for minimum criteria

B.E/ B.Tech in Genetic Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Industrial (or) Medical (or) General (or) Food Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Bioinformatics/ Bioprocess Engineering (or) B. Pharm (or) B.V.Sc. (or) B.F.Sc. (or) B.Sc. (Agri)/ B.Sc. (Forestry) (or) MBBS (or) M.Sc in any branch of life science
16th November 2011, 11:24 AM
rk6030

Default Re: Can I go for Genetic Engineering after completion of Biomedical Engineering?

Yes, of course, you are eligible to join the course

look here for minimum criteria

B.E/ B.Tech in Genetic Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Industrial (or) Medical (or) General (or) Food Biotechnology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Bioinformatics/ Bioprocess Engineering (or) B. Pharm (or) B.V.Sc. (or) B.F.Sc. (or) B.Sc. (Agri)/ B.Sc. (Forestry) (or) MBBS (or) M.Sc in any branch of life science
23rd July 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

There is scope for Btech BioMedical Engineering after that can i join MS Genetic Engineering is there any scope for this
8th May 2014, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

which one among the following has most scope? biomedical or genetics enn?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?