27th November 2011, 12:59 PM
cssundaram68

Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?

Related Questions:
  1. obc certificate necessary along with application form for iit jee?
  2. IIT JEE: wrongly mentioned my community as obc (cl) but i submitted my obc (ncl) certificate with online iit jee application
  3. Is it necessary to submit OBC certificate for IIT JEE?
  4. Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?
  5. Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?
  6. Will I be considered in the general category if I ticked OBC-NCL category in IIT JEE application form?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced without Non-Creamy Layer certificate being a OBC certificate holder?
  8. Is it necessary for an OBC student to send OBC certificate along with application form? Can I apply for IIT SK Patna?
  9. OBC caste certificate required with IIT JEE form?
  10. Will my IIT JEE application form be rejected after sending an incomplete application form?
  11. Can we make changes in jee form during application of jee advance
  12. Do I need to submit an OBC certificate to appear for IITJEE under OBC quota?
  13. Can I submit IIT JEE form without having OBC certificate?
  14. Will my form for IIT-JEE be rejected having forgot to attach 10th class certificate along with IIT-JEE application form?
  15. Does I have to show my caste certificate for admission in IIT if qualified in JEE Advanced which is applied under OBC category? -- [New]
  16. Forgot to attest the 10th class certificate in IIT JEE application form : What to do?
  17. Should I apply for JEE Advance under OBC category if having delay in receiving OBC certificate?
  18. How to check the status of IIT JEE application form? -- [Most Discussed]
8th December 2011, 01:50 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is OBC certificate necessary along with the application form for IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssundaram68 View Post
Hello friends,
Since candidates belonging to OBC category are not eligible for any kind of relaxation or reservation of seats, they do not need to produce any kind of certificate in the Joint Entrance Examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology.
Candidates belonging to Sc/St category are only required the produce such certificates, as per the IIT JEE guidelines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?