14th December 2011, 08:58 PM
ashok chanchali

What should I do next after completing LLB and MBA in HR through distance education?

hello sir g i have complete my ll.b with distance mba in hr and i want know that where should i move my futher.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Is there a BAL course in Annamalai University? How should I pursue LLB course through distance?
  2. What should I do next after completing LLB and MBA in HR through distance education?
  3. Which university is offering LLB through distance? I am a student of MBA
  4. How to jon LLB after completing B.A degree with 58%?
  5. How to do LLB through distance education?
  6. Universities offering LLB through distance in Delhi?
  7. How can I do LLB through distance Education by taking Education Loan?
  8. Should I go for MBA of LLB through distance learning after completing BBA?
  9. is it possible to get education loan for doing LLB through distance education? -- [New]
  10. Any institutes provide distance learning course in LLB? I want to do LLB from distance education
  11. How to do LLB after completing B.A with 39%
  12. Is there any value for MBA distance education after completing B.Tech CSE with 72%
  13. Colleges proving LLB course through distance education?
  14. List of the colleges that provide distance education for law course after MBA?
  15. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB?
  16. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same?
  17. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  18. Is it a right decision to do MBA in future with LLB from Distance Learning Classes after completing B.Com with CS? In which field should I do MBA? Best private MBA institute for doing MBA? How much will be my salary after doing these courses?
25th January 2013, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do next after completing LLB and MBA in HR through distance education?

Is it wise to study HR after LLB?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?