21st August 2013, 09:51 PM
subhendu dey

Am I eligible for SSC Assistant teaching post in Work Education? I have passed B.Tech

Sir i have passed b tech this year in ece under wbut. Am i eligible for ssc asst. teaching post in work education?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for the post of Work Education(Pass) in WBSSC if having qualification like B.A., DVTE, MSW and B.Ed?
  2. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  3. Can I be eligible for the post of assistant professor after having masters in Mathematics with 51%
  4. After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion?
  5. Can I be eligible for work education subject in SSC? I have completed BCA
  6. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching education with 73%
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Assistant Professor without qualifying NET exam
  9. Am I eligible to apply for the post of assistant after completing B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  11. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for the position of Assistant Professor in Engineering Colleges after completion of M.Sc in Chemistry and with 6 months of experience in Teaching?
  13. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  14. Am I eligible for the post of assistant teacher? I have passed B.A in English Hons
  15. How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%
  16. Can I work for work education in SSC after completing B.Tech in IT?
  17. Can I sit for Assistant Post in West Bengal School Service Commission after scoring 74% in B.Tech ETC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for teaching or assistant teaching job in UP? I am a economics PG from Agra University
16th April 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SSC Assistant teaching post in Work Education? I have passed B.Tech

Am I eligible for work education teacher in upper primary school under wbssc being B.tech in computer science?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?