8th February 2013, 11:50 PM
dhivya jo

How to get CBI officer job after completing B.E?

I want to get cbi officer job can u tel how to prepare.I m going to complete B.E

15th June 2015, 09:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get CBI officer job after completing B.E?

CBI stands for Central Bureau of Investigation. The best way to join CBI after completing bachelor's degree of engineering is through the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate level exam.

Eligibility criteria:

>>Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

You just need to have passing percentage of marks in the bachelor's degree in order to be eligible for the exam.

So, if you have completed your bachelor of engineering in any stream with passing percentage of marks then you are eligible for the exam.

As per the latest amendment in the age criteria for the Sub Inspector in Central Bureau of Investigation is 20-30 years for the general category candidates.

OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation of three years and five years respectively.

SSC CGL has three stages namely Tier I, Tier II and personal interview.

You need to work hard on the following sections in order to clear the tier I of the exam:

>>General Intelligence and Reasoning.

>>Quantitative Aptitude.

>>General awareness.

>>English Comprehension.

The important dates for the online application of SSC CGL 2015 exam is over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?