14th January 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th?

iam intermediate second year student ....can i write toefl exam..please tlel me if its possible

19th January 2012, 09:51 PM
vinayak majgaonkar

Default Re: Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th?

yes you can give TOEFL after 12th. but you can have following completed eligibility criteria :::

TOEFL® scholarships will be given to those students who lives in India and who meet the following requirements:

He/She must currently be living in India.
Hr/She must begin undergraduate or graduate study in 2011 at a college/university listed in the TOEFL Destinations Directory.
He/She must hold a grade point average(GPA) of 80 or higher on a 100point scale or 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
He/She must have a valid TOEFL score.
He/She must return a completed application form with His/Her TOEFL test scores, written essay and official transcript in a sealed envelope.
Scholarship award funds for students who will be studying abroad are applied to their tuition fees only after the student has registered with the institution and arrived on campus of respective colleges.....

you can visit following site:::www.toefl.org/

best of luck........
25th March 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

how can one write 12th exam without writing 10th exam?
25th March 2012, 06:09 PM
Dilbag86

You must apply for TOFEL exams for continuing my education Abroad after 12th standard
TOEFL - Test of English language a Foreign Language is a test conducted to evaluate the proficiency in the English language. Most of the aspirants for higher education in foreign countries are taking this test.
Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) is preferred by most American universities over IELTS. Indian students are required to clear IELTS or TOEFL before seeking admission in most universities abroad.
TOEFL is a test of English with four sections – Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. Each section consists of 30 marks, with total score being 120. Minimum score required for TOEFL varies from university to university. Different universities have specified requirements from 68 to 100 for undergraduate as well as graduate programs. Yet, a score of 76 for undergraduate studies, and score of 84 for graduate studies would help you get the requirement in most universities. Students targeting Top-50 Graduate Schools in USA should ideally get 92, and students targeting Top-50 B-Schools in America should score minimum of 100.
25th March 2012, 06:47 PM
bablucena9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam intermediate second year student ....can i write toefl exam..please tlel me if its possible
No you can not do
For tofel exam you should be graduate
Ok dear
Best of luck
20th June 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am in tenth right now and i want to know that can i give TOFEL exam without applying for 12th HSC exams.....plzzz reply.....i really want to make a bright career...
23rd August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.E Electrical and Electronics 3rd year...when can i attain TOEFL exam?
24th August 2012, 01:32 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

hello dear,
yes u can give the exam after 12th
but u have some following condition the scholarships will be given to those students who lives in India and who meet the following requirements

u must be undergraduate or graduate study in 2012 at a college/university listed in the TOEFL Destinations Directory.
u must hold a grade point average(GPA) of 80 or higher on a 100point scale or 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
u must have a valid TOEFL score.
for any confussion you can visit following site:::www.toefl.org/
good luck
10th March 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

For which degree I will appear after passing TOFEl? and what is difference between TOFEL and GMAT?
27th March 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the use of writing TOEFL? will it help me in getting job?
27th March 2013, 10:19 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Yes you can write the exam.
20th June 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

can I write tofel exams after completing my sslc examinations?
24th June 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir/ma'm
i am a student of class 12th (of session 2013-14)...my que. is...
Is there any eligibility criteria (marks/percents) to appear in the examination..???
3rd August 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i'm in class 12 science.can i write toefel exam after passing 12th
2nd September 2013, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

can i give toifl exam after 12th?nd how much percentage is neded in 12th?
2nd October 2013, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th?

Quote:
I am in tenth right now and i want to know that can i give TOFEL exam without applying for 12th HSC exams.....plzzz reply.....i really want to make a bright career...
see....i m also in 10th...and i m also in an aim to make a bright carees.....Yes...u can write TOEFL exam after passing 12th..but be careful...get good grades in 12...your percentage should be 80% or higher.
All the very best....and aim higher!
2nd October 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Can I write TOEFL exam after passing 12th?

Quote:
see....i m also in 10th...and i m also in an aim to make a bright carees.....Yes...u can write TOEFL exam after passing 12th..but be careful...get good grades in 12...your percentage should be 80% or higher.
All the very best....and aim higher!
2nd October 2013, 11:58 PM
ahad100

You must apply for TOFEL exams for continuing my education Abroad after 12th standard
TOEFL - Test of English language a Foreign Language is a test conducted to evaluate the proficiency in the English language. Most of the aspirants for higher education in foreign countries are taking this test.
Test Of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) is preferred by most American universities over IELTS. Indian students are required to clear IELTS or TOEFL before seeking admission in most universities abroad.
TOEFL is a test of English with four sections – Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. Each section consists of 30 marks, with total score being 120. Minimum score required for TOEFL varies from university to university. Different universities have specified requirements from 68 to 100 for undergraduate as well as graduate programs. Yet, a score of 76 for undergraduate studies, and score of 84 for graduate studies would help you get the requirement in most universities. Students targeting Top-50 Graduate Schools in USA should ideally get 92, and students targeting Top-50 B-Schools in America should score minimum of 100.
3rd October 2013, 12:01 AM
seethalakshmi.R

Sure if u are confident enough of having fluency in english you can write TOEFL,it is necessary if u have a plan of studying in abroad.
3rd October 2013, 11:44 AM
ramajb

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3968291]

Yes,
Ordinarily a pass in 10+2 level of any recognised Indian Board or University is a suitable qualification to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) test. Although the level of test is high.
A score in TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language reflects the English Proficiency of a candidate in English. Generally this test is taken by a candidate who wants to study outside his/her native country especially where English is NOT the native language
31st March 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

is there something like that if your father earns more than 1 lakh then father only has to pay the fees and government would not help?
1st April 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

hello i have completed my 12th exam nd i want to go uk to do
ca for that what i should have to do please reply
20th November 2015, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying B.A English first year can I write TOEFL eexam? And am not high scorer over my 12th studies and my percentage is low
21st November 2015, 09:59 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Yes friend you are eligible for the TOFEL exam after your intermediate. Generally the TOFEL (Test of Foreign English Language) exams are taken to go for the European countries for the study purpose.
30th May 2016, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What should be the percentage of class 12 to give tofel exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?