18th January 2012, 10:49 PM
VineetGulati

Is economics required in school to do economics honors in Delhi University?

Is economics required in school for doing economics honors in Delhi university ?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements and cutoffs required to do economics honors in Delhi University?
  2. Can I study B.A./B.Sc/B.Com in Economics at Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th? Which is better to study? Difference between them?
  3. Is B.Ed after economics honors a good option? I am an economics honors student
  4. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  6. What is the requirement and cutoff for doing economics honors in Delhi University
  7. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  8. What is the percentage of admission in Delhi school of economic for BA?
  9. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  10. Best course to choose after B.Sc. Economics Honors? Scope of this course in India? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  12. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  13. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
  14. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  15. What are the career opportunities available after doing B.A in Economics? Which is better between B.Com Honors and Economics Honors?
  16. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  17. How to study in economics after passing 12th examination? What is the minimum marks required to study economics honors
  18. Can I do economics honors in Delhi University after not having Maths in 12th Commerce?
5th June 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is economics required in school to do economics honors in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VineetGulati View Post
Is economics required in school for doing economics honors in Delhi university ?
No, there is no such compulsion. However an additional advantage of about .5-1% may be given to students who had studied economics, but only in certain colleges, not all.
20th June 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is economics required in school to do economics honors in Delhi University?

computer science could be take in the best 4 for b.com or eco(h)
6th May 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SCOPE OF M.A. ECO FROM DELHI SCHOOL OF ECO AFTER B.COM FROM PUNJAB
27th October 2013, 06:55 PM
MANANAGRAWAL

is maths required in school for doing economics honors in Delhi university ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?