24th February 2012, 01:57 PM
nagarjun_67

How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

My doughter is studying in Andhra pradesh and she wish to study Veterinary degree from Bidar college Karnataka. For that what are the requirements and where to approach and what entrance to appear - what is the last date for application for entrance- Entrance exam date

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Veterinary department B.V.S.C? How many seats are there for females in PMT exam? Procedure for admission?
  2. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  3. Procedure to apply for Thapar University Patiala?
  4. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  6. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  9. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  10. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  11. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Information for admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary Science
  13. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  14. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  15. Is there any veterinary college available at Jodhpur? What's the eligibility criteria, course duration and fee structure for the same?
  16. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  17. What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Any chance to get a seat in veterinary college in 2nd counseling
16th May 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

HOW CAN WE APPLY FOR VETERNIRY ENTRANCE EXAM?
31st May 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get veterinary seat in Bedar college in Karnataka? What's the admission procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?

Sir my name is Nithin from Tumkur my percentage is 58.86 and my biolagy marcks is 63 can i get vetarnory seay ?
6th June 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage to get seats for veterinary science in karnataka ?
6th June 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

for veterinary seat any entries exams there?
6th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

how much % we take in puc and cet?
13th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,can a student appearing for supplimentary exams eligible for veterinary course
7th May 2013, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

My percentage in pu is 68 nd i my marks in biology is 66 do i get seat in veternery courses please tell soon
20th May 2013, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i am fail in march exam but i will pass in supplimentary exam i am get seats veternary sc
21st May 2013, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

im ambrish from gulbarg my pu marks 56% ,what is maximum % want to admission for veternay cource
22nd May 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission on bvsc course in bangalore govt veternary college
25th May 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to join diplomo veternary please tell me the where colleges available waiting for your reply
29th May 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,iam from kerala.i would like to know about the procedures to join for BVSC in karnataka.??
30th May 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

my ranking is 57000in vet(sci) can i get seat in your clg
30th May 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Hai sir i am from Ramanagar my veterinary rank is 14957 can i get a veterinary seat.
4th June 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i got veterinary ranking of 9088 can i get a veterinary seat
5th June 2013, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

my veterinary ranking 9088 can i get a seat and how many seats are available in veterinary colleges in karnataka2013
5th June 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

how many veterinary seats are available in karnataka my veterinary ranking is 9088 can i get a seat
5th June 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir im from chitradurga.my veternary rank is 11246.can i get seat in BIDAR OR BANGALORE veternary college.plz tell me soon sir & what is the admission process.
11th June 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I would like to get aseat bvsc&ah at private veternary college in karnataka, but I didnt attand any test.
ch.g.apurva.from AP.
30th June 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

can i get seat of B.V.SC in bidar college having 83.33% and 2900 ranking in agriculture quota?
3rd July 2013, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

sir why bidar veterinary college is not there in cet option entry i want join go for veterinary
15th February 2014, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want to do veterinary, iam studying in 2nd pu what is the minimum percentage required?
9th April 2014, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

I am from Andhra Pradesh , can I get an admission in a veterinary college in bidar.
13th May 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what was the procedure to get a seat in veterinary college in karnataka?but my native & community is tamil nadu & MBC.i'm willing to study in karnataka.my cut off is 163.5 in hsc acadamic exam in 2014.can i get a seat?
26th June 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 50000 rank in eamcet of andhrapadesh so iwant to study veternary in bidar sir i am ready to pay and buy nri cota so please tell me the information
13th September 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

sir,iam looking for the admission in your college in which way i can reach that.and am ready to join nri categiri that to in the year2015
13th September 2014, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,iam looking for the admission in your college in which way i can reach that.and am ready to join nri categiri that to in the year2015
9th November 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

My name is keerthan kr I am from Mangalore
I have interest in veterinary doctor
How can I get my request
2nd March 2015, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

I am priyanka I like to go for veternery science but I don't know how?
16th May 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

I am bhumika and i'm from kolar i like to go to medicine or veternary what should be my total marks and cet if i don't get those courses which courses is best plz i have confused what to take so i need your help
21st April 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir\madam
I'm a student of Telangana state...
I secured 940 out of 1000 marks...and passed out with a good percentage 94%...
I would like to do veterinary course...
So I request you to say me more about it....
22nd April 2017, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir/madam
I'm student of Andrapradesh
I secured 798 out of 1000 marks...and passed out with average percentage 80%
I would like to do Veterinary course
So I request you to say me more about it...
2nd June 2018, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

51000 rank in Veterinary science and 16000 in Veterinary practical and I am pwd student can I get admission in this college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?