3rd March 2012, 10:36 PM
atmesh

Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra

i m daughter of army officer, i have domicile of maharashtra but my father does not have domicile of maharashtra, will i be eligible for admission through defence quota

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in engineering colleges in Maharashtra in Defense Quota?
  2. Eligibility for admission under Maharashtra Domicile quota?
  3. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  4. Do I fall under Maharashtra quota for admission in engineering in Maharashtra?
  5. Is there any defense quota available for defense personal's dependent in MHCET?
  6. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  7. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  8. Am i eligible for admission in engineering colleges in AP if my parents are domicile of AP but I have done 12th from Tamilnadu? In which quota am I eligible in?
  9. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  10. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  11. Admission in COEP in Maharashtra Domicile? My Origin is from Maharashtra
  12. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  13. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  14. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  15. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  16. Can a candidate having domicile of Maharashtra appear in common entrance exam of Assam?
  17. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  18. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2018, 02:11 AM
kunalpatel25

Default Re: Will I be eligible for admission in defence quota? I have a domicile of Maharashtra

Yes you can eligible for admission through defence quota for maharatra state . you should just go to your nearest soldier board office ( zill sainik board office) along with your fathers discharge book, your last 2 sem (one year ) marksheets and one set of photocopies of these documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?