5th March 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for M.Sc Mathematics in Distance Learning? When to apply for this course?

how to apply msc in distance education and when

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  2. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  3. How can I apply for MBA distance learning after completing PG and B.Ed
  4. How to apply for distance learning program in memory and psycho?
  5. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When should I apply for MSc Horticulture degree for distance learning?
  7. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  9. Can I apply for NET Exam having completed Graduation in Mathematics and PG Diploma in HR?
  10. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc CS? I am pursuing MSc CS(computer science) from distance learning education institute
  11. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  12. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  13. List of colleges in India providing distance learning program for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? When to apply for them?
  14. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry?
  15. Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics?
  16. How to apply MA archeology distance learning?
  17. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  18. Is there any scope for distance learning for MSc Chemistry? Which university is good for distance learning MSc? -- [New]
24th February 2013, 11:50 PM
dyco

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc Mathematics in Distance Learning? When to apply for this course?

Dear,
There are lot many universities offering M.Sc. Mathematics course through distance learning. To apply for the distance learning program you need to get the application form through - university, study centre, website ans submit them online. Then selection is done on the basis of -
1-merit of qualifying subject,
2-entrance test
3-interview
4-experience

You can apply for any of the two sessions- January/July session
For January Session- 1st July upto 31st October
For July Session- 1st December upto 30th April.

List of universities offering Distance Learning Program for M.Sc Mathematics course are as follow-

Acharya Nagarjuna University
Annamalai University
Bangalore University
Dr BR Ambedkar Open University
IGNOU
Karnataka State Open University
Kerala University
Netaji Subhas Open University
Nalanda Open University
University of Bombay
University of Madras.
5th September 2013, 11:40 AM
pooja..maheshwari

Default Re: How to apply for M.Sc Mathematics in Distance Learning? When to apply for this course?

There are lot many universities offering M.Sc. Mathematics course through distance learning. To apply for the distance learning program you need to get the application form through - university, study centre, website ans submit them online. Then selection is done on the basis of -
1-merit of qualifying subject,
2-entrance test
3-interview
4-experience

You can apply for any of the two sessions- January/July session
For January Session- 1st July upto 31st October
For July Session- 1st December upto 30th April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?