18th March 2012, 12:14 PM
rantu54321

What are the minimum qualifications for joining Assam Police?

What is the minimum qualification for joining assam police

20th April 2012, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the minimum qualifications for joining Assam Police?

You have not specified about your educational qualifications. Minimum qualification essential to join Assam Police force is a pass in 12th class. You can apply for constable position in Assam Police after 12th class. But on the other hand, graduation is compulsory for officer position in Assam Police. Minimum age limit to attend this exam is 18 years. You should appear for public service commission exam conducted by state government to apply for any position in Assam Police service. If you qualify in this exam, you need to appear for Physical test and Personal Interview.
10th July 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

my age is 30 years,can i try to SI post.
Pankaj kumar,sonipat, haryana..
3rd October 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Pls tell me the how much heigt require for join in assam police as a S.I.
15th August 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i hv passed my 12th and i hv so interest to join assam police,pls tell me how can i joined?
27th May 2014, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I am ncc B Certificate holder and I am 29 yeras old I have Graduat How I can Join assam Police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?