6th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I fill the private forms of class 12th? I have passed 11th class

i haven't pass 11 class.can i fill private form of class 12

29th July 2012, 08:53 PM
Nirmal Panjwani

Default Re: Can I fill the private forms of class 12th? I have passed 11th class

see its depends on you. if u are fail in class 11th then its ok if u pass 12th private. but if you are fail in 11th and you are from science stream then i will not suggest you to do 12th private. because it must in sci. stream to attaind tghe classes because most of the things are not taught in the tution aur any other classes because it taught only the passing point of u. so. if you getting my point so you also getting your answer.
4th June 2013, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I fill the private forms of class 12th? I have passed 11th class

I have failed WBCHSE 12 in 3 subjects.I want to re-appear.What should I do?
4th June 2013, 10:41 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i haven't pass 11 class.can i fill private form of class 12
Yes,My dear friend you will be able to fill the the Examination form for 12th class privately.There are various schools which you will allow you to fill the form from outside the campus.They will charge you some more cost for the examination fees and for Registration.For getting Registration in class 12th you will have to submit the following documents :-
  • Class 11th passing certificate from recognized school/college.
  • Marks-sheet of class 11th.
  • Class 10th marks-sheet for proof of Date of Birth.
The best will be for you to enroll yourself for private Registration through NIOS(National Institute of OpenSchooling).

At present there is a Registration Notice for any stream for appearing in Exam 2014.You can take admission in this program-me directly by yourself through online Admission Process.

Important Dates :-
~Last date to apply for this exam is 30th August 2013.

Fee Structure details :-
  • Fee including Study Material for 5 subjects - Rs 1000.
  • For each Additional subjects - Rs 150.
  • Registration Fee - Rs 250.
  • Exam Fee - Rs 250.
Payment Process :- You can make payment either online or through Demand Draft.
  • For Online you should have a Master or Visa ATM Cum Debit Card.
  • For Demand Draft you will have to make a demand draft of the total amount in favour of Secretary NIOS ,payable at Noida/Delhi.
For more details -->> Click-Here .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?