16th September 2012, 04:40 PM
pratik324

Can I apply for IBPS Clerical exam?

sir,
My name is pratik.My date of birth is 10/08/1984.can i apply for ibps clerical exam for 2012? please reply soon.
thanks.

2nd February 2013, 03:16 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for IBPS Clerical exam?

Dear There,

The acronym for IBPS is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

The eligibility criteria required for IBPS clerk examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Age limit- 20-28 yrs.

* Age relaxation- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contendors.

* Nationality- Indian.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
2nd February 2013, 05:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik324 View Post
sir,
My name is pratik.My date of birth is 10/08/1984.can i apply for ibps clerical exam for 2012? please reply soon.
thanks.

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. It conduct the bank exam every year for po and clerk for 19 public sector of bank.

If you have completed graduation degree OR if you have completed diploma degree , then you are applicable for IBPS Clerk Exam .

You must have knowledge of basic computer .

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

Your date of birth is 10/08/1984 so your age is over 28 years old .If you are from SC/ST/OBC category then you are applicable for IBPS Clerk Exam .

Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk Exam:-

1. Reasoning
  2. General English
  3. Computer Knowledge
  4. Quantitative Aptitude
For more information about IBPS Exam , you may log on to http://www.ibps.in
5th February 2013, 01:16 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Quote:
sir,
thanks.
Quote:
sir,
thanks.

hi friend,

~~~>A candidate must have completed their Bechelor Degree with at least 55% from recognise universities.....

~~~>Age limit should be Not exist 28 years there is a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST category students,......

EXAM PATTERN:

1.Reasoning
2.English Language
3.Computer Knowledge
4.General Awareness
5.Quantitative Aptitude
6.Computer Knowledge

All the best,........
5th February 2013, 05:05 PM
helper1

hello friend,

IBPS Clerk entrance exam has been conducted by the IBPS institute in which 19 banks participated for the job posts under these banks

Eligibility for IBPS clerk job post :

1. you should be passed the 10th or 12th with atleast 60% marks from any recognized institute.
2. you should be passed the graduation with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university.
3. age must be between the 21 to 30 years.
Age relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.

Selection process:
1. written test
2. Interview
3. Group discussion etc

for more details : www.ibps.co.in

thank you!
12th February 2013, 07:33 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Pratik,

IBPS Stands for Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection.

The IBPS Has the rights to conduct clerical and PO Examinations every year for the 19 public sector banks.

The IBPS Participating banks are :

The Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerical Exam are :

* Your age should lie in between 18-28 years if you belong to General Category.

* You must have completed graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* You must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.

* Relaxation in age is given to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the govt. norms.

Now as your date of Birth is 10/08/1984 , so for the IBPS 2013 Clerical exam , you are ineligible if you belong to General Category.

However you can be eligible if you belong to OBC category as they get a relaxation of 3 years in upper age or SC/ST Category who get 5 years age relaxation.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
21st June 2013, 03:41 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
sir,
thanks.
Right now your age is 28 years and 10 months. So unfortunately you have passed the upper age limit for giving this exam which is 28 years. Thus you are no longer eligible to give this examination.

IBPS Clerk Exam Details:-

Educational Qualification:-

1. To sit for the IBPS CWE exam the candidates needs to complete their graduation first. It is a mandatory criteria which one needs to satisfy for any post they apply.

2. The degree can be attained in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. Nothing has been mentioned about the minimum percentage to attain.

Computer Course:-

You need to know the basics of computer. This needs to be proved by showing certificates citing a crash course on computer operation.

Proficiency in Local Language:-

You should know how to read and write in the local language of the State where you are going to apply because from this year you can apply in only one State.

Age Criteria:-

The lower age limit for this year's exam is 20 years and for general category candidates the upper age limit remains 28 years.

Age Relaxation:-

There is 5 years age relaxation for the SC/ST candidates, 3 years age relaxation for the OBC candidates and 10 years age relaxation for the physically disabled candidates.

Exam Pattern:-

1. Reasoning- 50 marks
2. English Language- 25 marks
3. Quantitative Aptitude- 50 marks
4. General Awareness- 50 marks
5. Descriptive Paper- 25 marks

Hope this helps :-> :->
14th July 2013, 08:07 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Educational Qualification for IBPS Clerk Examination :

You should be 10th passed with minimum of 60% marks from recognized central/state board of education.
(OR)
You should be 12th or Equivalent passed with minimum of 50% marks from recognized central/state board of education.
(OR)
You should be Bachelor degree holder(with pass marks) in any stream from recognized university.

Selection procedure :

• Written Test.

• Interview Process.

• Medical Test.

The syllabus regarding with Institute of Banking personnel Selection Clerk exam :

• Quantitative Aptitude.

• Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning.

• English Language.

• Computer Awareness.

• Marketing Aptitude.

• General Awareness.

Age Requirement for IBPS Clerk Exam :

• Your Age should be in between 18 to 28 years if belonging to General category.

• Your Age should be in between 18 to 31 years if belonging to OBC category.

• Your Age should be in between 18 to 33 years if belonging to ST/SC category.

• 10 Years relaxation in upper Age limit for PWD(Person with Disability) candidates.

Participating Banks :

IBPS Clerk Exam is conducted twice in a year generally in the month of May & November.

>> For latest notification of IBPS Clerk Exam visit IBPS official Website : http://ibps.in

IBPS Clerk Examination Pattern :

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?