24th August 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I give Bank Exams having scored 48% in 12th Class and 55% in B.Com course?

sir i passed 12th with on 48% but in B.com i got 55%
so i want to know can i prepare for banking exams

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give bank clerk exams after 12th? List of latest bank clerk exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Bank PO Exams being a candidate having scored 56% in 10th, 67.8% in 12th and 59.25% in Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams or not having scored 70% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation with 1 backlog?
  4. Which kind of Bank Exams am I eligible for having scored 54% in 10th, 70% in 12th and 74% in UG with B.Com course?
  5. Can I give Bank Clerk Exams having scored 50% in 12th standard?
  6. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  7. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  8. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Exams being a candidate having scored 58.50% in 10th and 45% in 12th Class?
  9. How to get a Government Job in Bank being a candidate having scored 62% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing B.Com Honors? List of Reference Books to prepare for these Exams?
  10. Scored 44% in 12th can I give any Bank exams?
  11. Can I give Bank clerk exam after scoring 84% in 12th? I am doing B.A from Delhi University
  12. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  13. Can I apply for B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  14. Am I eligible for bank exams and IBPS after passing 12th with 47% -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Bank Job having scored 115 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam but not scored 50% in 12th class and BA course?
  16. Good colleges with bcom course accepting 64% in 12th?
  17. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam?
  18. Can I apply for Bank PO position having scored 55% in BE and 45% in 12th Class being a candidate from SC category?
4th September 2012, 03:25 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I give Bank Exams having scored 48% in 12th Class and 55% in B.Com course?

yes , you are eligible to apply for Banking Job

you can also apply in INSTITUTE OF BANKING PERSONAL SELECTION for COMMON WRITTEN TEST for the post of

Bank Clerical
Bank PO

Minimum Eligibility to apply for IBPS
  • you have done your B.com from recognized university
  • you are not more than 30 yrs old
  • you have Basic Fitness Level.

IBPS bank clerical exam pattern

Selection Process Include

• Written Examination
• Personal Interview

for more info about the IBPS Visit
www.ibps.in/
12th September 2012, 04:40 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I give Bank Exams having scored 48% in 12th Class and 55% in B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
minimum eligibility

you have done your B.com from recognized university
you are not more than 30 yrs old
you have Basic Fitness Level.

exam structure

for more details visit www.ipbs.in
15th February 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

what percent require to give bank exams?? And What is PO??
15th February 2013, 08:31 PM
hnssunny

For sitting in IBPS ,graduation is enough..
15th February 2013, 11:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey friend,

Yeah you can give for Bank Exam and the exam which you can give as with your qualification is the Bank PO Exam as it will be suitable as you have completed your graduation.

The Needed qualification for the Bank PO Exam as listed below for reference:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

>> The age limit needed for the Bank PO exam is that the candidate must have 21-30 years of age

>> There are certain upper age relaxation for other cateogry candidates and they are:

5 years for SC/ST

3 years for OBC

>> Education qualification needed by the candidate is that the candidate should have completed a degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

>> You need to have known about computers and working on MS Office

If you tend to satisfy all these criteiria's for the exam,then you can apply for the exam

ALL THE BEST
15th February 2013, 11:36 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

The percentage in your graduation is quite satisfactory and as per the eligibility criteria in the notification you can apply for the bank exams in IBPS.

If you belong to reservation category you will be more than enough to apply for the exam.

Thank you,

All the best.
2nd June 2013, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I give bank exam having scored 48% in 2 & what is minimum percentage in graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?