24th August 2012, 12:18 AM

What is the scope of going for B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering? How much salary can I expect/

I am going to Turkey for doing B.Tech in mechatronics engineering. What is the scope of it. How much salary does I expect....

2nd February 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of going for B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering? How much salary can I expect?

I am going to study B-tech mechtronics in china but i have a dout that the certificate from china is whether much value in India?. Plz give me a suggestion.
3rd February 2013, 05:12 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the scope of going for B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering? How much salary can I expect?

Hello Friend ,

Mechatronics Engineering is the combination of mechanic & Electronics .

Its demand is very popular & increasing day by day.

As you know that mechanical stuffs are being supported by Electronics , so that you can work in ig Electronic companies like SONY , DELL , PANASONIC , INTEL , IBM , APPLE , PHILIPS , LENOVO , SIEMENS , ACER , etc....
There is a lot of demands in Research & Development.
There is good job opportunity in manufacturing industries , in the field of designing , implementing , operating Internet & control of machines , autonomous robots & engine management systems .

MECTRONICS ENGINEERING .

Duration of the course Is 4 YEARS.

ELIGIBILITY :- Pass in Higher Secondary (10+2) or its equivalent (Physics , Chemistry & mathematics ) .

Admission through Entrance examination .

GOOD LUCK ..!!!
13th March 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.e in electronics and i have decided to join mechatronics course in siemens ltd.but its company cetified course and approved by main office stay in germany.means its german certified course .so can i take admission in this course plz give my ans as early as possible..
18th June 2013, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

am planning to pursue B.Tech in mechatronics in sastra university....where can i pursue P.G in mechatronics? can we get good placements for B.Tech in mechatronics? Pls reply at the earnest
13th August 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in electronics& communication now i decided to join B.Tech in Mechatronics it is possible for me to take B,Tech Mechatronics
19th June 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am going to join for btech mechatronics in nehru college of engineering and research, pampady, trissur, kerala.this college is affiliated to calicut university.what is the scope of this group and will I get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?