15th April 2012, 11:26 AM
RNBOKADE

Procedure to get admission in RAW in Technical and no technical field? Required age criteria and educational qualification for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Salary packages for this?

What is the procedure to get admission in RAW(India) in Technical and non Technical field?
let me know the following also in respect of the above
a- Age Limit
b- education qualificatio
c- course for entrance exam
4- if passed entrance exam where i will get admission and what will be the salary package or other benefits.

16th July 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in RAW in Technical and no technical field? Required age criteria and educational qualification for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Salary packages for this?

my self sachin singh and student of b.tech machenical .how joinn the raw plz tell me
1st August 2012, 08:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in RAW in Technical and no technical field? Required age criteria and educational qualification for this? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Salary packages for this?

My self Nur Khan,now i'm studying B.Tech in Information Technology.
Shall i join in RAW after completing my B.Tech degree?
23rd September 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

im persuing B.E. 1st year with computer science.can i join raw?
7th February 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Good evening. This is sharmanraj. I don't know how to approach pls help me i want to spend my life time in RAW. I'm a tech graduate in electrical engg. Pls help
8th February 2013, 12:50 PM
Beawar

Dear..

RAW stands for Research Analysis wing of India and it is a agency work under the Govt. of India and work of the agency is to collect the secret data and execute them for the safety of the country. Our RAW is considered as one of the best intelligence Agency of India.

It is very good that you want to join RAW but there is a bad news for you is that RAW does not recruit people directly. If you really want to join RAW then you have to First join some sort of armed forces and exceptional work over there can transfer you to RAW. That means all the recruitment is done from internal transfer only and hence if you want to join then you have to work exceptionally well in some other work forces like CBI or IB.

As i said the recruitment is internal so there is no such age limit and criteria for recruitment in RAW.

All the best

Hope the information will help you

Cheers...!!!
18th May 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

tell it clearly maaan.....
9th October 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im persuing B.E. 1st year with computer science.can i join raw?
nahi aap raw to join nahi kar sakte , par bhigoye huye chane jarur kha sakte hai
24th March 2014, 09:55 AM
RNBOKADE

what is eligibility criteria and how to apply for aerospace engineering after 10+2 and what is the annual fe for the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?