27th April 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should I choose after passing 10th to become an IAS officer?

Which sub. Should I choose after 10th to became an ias officer?

3rd July 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after passing 10th to become an IAS officer?

which stream is the best after 1oth for bsc agree
4th July 2012, 08:47 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subject should I choose after passing 10th to become an IAS officer?

Dear friend,

If you want to become an IAS officer then you can choose any stream in 12th because to become an IAS officer you have to appear for the civil service exam.

Eligibility:

-->>you must have got a bachelors degree from a recognized university

-->>your age should be 21 to 30 years for general students and reserved candidates 35 years

UPSC conducts the common entrance exam twice in a year.
It mainly conducted in three rounds

1.prelims:

2.Main exam:

3.Interview

All the best.................
29th March 2013, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Which field I should choose to becme IAS officer?
22nd April 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I WILL BE IN 11 CLASS I AM CONFUSED THAT WHICH SUBJECT I CHOOSE SCIENCE OR COMMERCE
12th May 2013, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th and I am confused for selecting subject if commerce is best for selectig
19th May 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I am very much intrested to serve the nation and change some wrong things happening in our country, so i have chosen IAS but after completing 10th i am confused to take which subject
1st June 2013, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

i want to become an ias officer to serve my nation so i want to known that which subject i can take after class 10 and where i shoud get admission for this service
15th September 2013, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

If a person is weak in studies but he want to become an IAS Officer . what he have to do FOR IT?
15th September 2013, 11:24 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend...........

List of Subjects for IAS exam:

Agriculture

Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science

Botany

Chemistry

Civil Engineering

Commerce

Economics

Electrical Engineering

Geography

Geology

Indian History

Law

Mathematics

Mechanical Engineering

Philosophy

Physics

Political Science

Psychology

Public Administrative

Sociology

Statistics

Zoology

All the best.............
18th October 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What subjects I should take to become ah IAS Officer after passing 10
28th April 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to have the subject history for appearing for any civil service?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?