29th April 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

How to go abroad while doing mining engineering? Procedure and names of the colleges?

I am Akram V. Shaikh
doing mining engineering and now I am in last year.
I want to go abroad for further study and there after getting job there.
Pls help me as where to apply, collage names, procedure, etc.
If you can't help me pls tell of where I got there information.

Related Questions:
  1. How to go abroad while doing mining engineering? Procedure and names of the colleges?
  2. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Physics) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  4. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  5. List of colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Mining Engineering in Kottagudem and Bellampalle? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  6. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  7. Where can I get internship in abroad during B.Tech 3rd year Mining Engineering Vacations? List of topics and syllabus of the exam?
  8. How to study Geology and Mining abroad? What is the fee structure?
  9. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  10. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  11. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  12. Which are the colleges offering Mining engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? Procedure to join the course? Which are the various colleges in India and Abroad offering the course?
  14. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
  17. Should I do Astronautical Engineering after 10th or 12th? Colleges in India and abroad for the course? Universities offering the course abroad? Which entrance exam is the best for Astronautical Engineering?
  18. List of colleges with admission procedure offering M.Tech course in Abroad to B.Tech(Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Specializations to study in M.Tech?
27th April 2023, 11:22 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to go abroad while doing mining engineering? Procedure and names of the colleges?

Going abroad while pursuing mining engineering can be a great opportunity to gain international exposure, broaden your horizons, and develop a global perspective in the field. It requires research, planning, and preparation. You need to identify universities or institutions abroad, check their admission requirements, prepare your application, apply for scholarships and funding, obtain necessary documents, plan for accommodation and travel, and get ready for cultural differences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?