29th September 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Yahoo Off-Campus Interview for Customer Care Executive post having 1 year of worked experience in BPO?

Hello Sir,
I have heard that Yahoo is hired for Customer Care Executive in Bangalore. I am just B.Com graduate and having 1 year of worked experience in a small BPO. So, when they again hire then I can attend the Off-Campus of Yahoo for this post?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Yahoo Customer Care Executive post for B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
  4. Job opportunities after completing graduation in Physics?
  5. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many rounds are available in Wipro BPO Off-Campus Interview? What kind of work is available in Wipro BPO?
  7. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  8. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  9. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  10. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  11. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  12. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  13. Can I attend interview in Sutherland BPO company after passing B.E with 65%
  14. Interview procedure of Infosys BPO Process Executive position? Latest test papers?
  15. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?
  16. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  17. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  18. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
29th January 2016, 09:08 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Yahoo Off-Campus Interview for Customer Care Executive post having 1 year of worked experience in BPO?

Yes, based on the education level of yours as well as the experiences that you are telling to us, based ion this experience you can apply for the yahoo campus drive.
You will get more preference in this post, because you have worked 1 year in BPO so, you are experienced person and yahoo don't need to train you as you are already trained resource for them. So, you will be easily hired by them.
30th January 2016, 11:41 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Yahoo Off-Campus Interview for Customer Care Executive post having 1 year of worked experience in BPO?

On the basis of experience you are eligible for Yahoo Off-Campus Interview for the post of Customer Care Executive. According to information what you have given about your 1 year experience in BPO you get preference also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?