15th May 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How should I study B.Tech after scoring less percentage in 12th?

hi sir im going to do Bteh but i have less % in 10+2 and one more think i have break after 10+2 so how to study Bteh and any problem for job till me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies should I try for after scoring 60% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  2. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  3. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  4. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  5. Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th
  6. IELTS , German Language Test, GRE: for Masters in Germany which all exams to clear? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join engineering after passing in intermediate but failing in EAMCET?
  8. After scoring 54% and 56% in 10th and 12th which exam form should I fill?
  9. How to get a software job after scoring 65%
  10. Can I get any scholarship to study in Germany after passing B.Tech? I have a percentage of 70
  11. Am I eligible to attend infosys interview after scoring 63% marks in 10th and 59.7 marks in 12th
  12. How should I study B.Tech after scoring less percentage in 12th?
  13. Can I take scholarship for my study with 63% marks in 12th? -- [New]
  14. How to join B.Tech after scoring 80 to 85% in 12th?
  15. What should I study in B.Tech to get job in TCS?
  16. Is it possible to get placed in a top company after scoring 64.9 in B.Tech and 90+ in both inter and 10th?
  17. How to get the best placement after scoring first year aggregate percentage of 68.25%?
  18. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
6th June 2012, 01:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I study B.Tech after scoring less percentage in 12th?

Admission to B.Tech courses are offered on the basis of engineering entrance exams. If you can qualify the test you can seek admission to the course. Less mark in 12th class is not a hurdle to get in to a rewarding career. But for this you must qualify B.Tech degree with good score. Certain organizations insist on the professional skills of the candidate rather than academic performance.
27th May 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I study B.Tech after scoring less percentage in 12th?

I got 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th and in B tech(C.S.E) 70%.Can i get any software development job in any good company? please tell me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?