27th January 2011, 11:04 PM
Suraj Nikhade

C DAC after passing out in 2010 & work experience with a mechanical company?

i am intrested in IT feild and i was thinking to do c dac. I am working for crompton greaves right now is it ok if i do c dac. I mean will it make any difference because i have mechanical company experience. m a 2010 passout?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do C-DAC course after one year experience in Mechanical field?
  2. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  3. Does work experience make a big difference in getting jobs after B.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to work in US production company after passing B.Tech in mechanical stream
  5. Should I clear all the Backlogs in one attempt to get a job in MNC's?
  6. Which are the courses of Programming in C-DAC?
  7. After completing polytechnic can I do C-DAC courses? Best C-DAC institute in Maharashtra and its fee structure?
  8. Is it necessary to have some experience to join a company after LLB? What are the several ways to make entry into a company other than with experience? Any courses to join a company without experience? Is the corporate law course beneficial?
  9. If i joined in NIIT am I eligible to get a job in MNC after securing 78.4% in 10th, 80.9% in inter
  10. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  11. What are the jobs available in Automobile companies?
  12. How to join IT company after finishing MSc IT
  13. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  14. How to get apprentice/internship done in HEL company? -- [New]
  15. How many times is C-DAC exam? On what basis is the selection done?
  16. Am I eligible for group II after completing 12th in mechanical and 5 years experience in private company?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech and MBA having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream and having work experience in Construction field?
  18. Which is the best company to work among HCL and MindTree for a Java Developer who has 3 years of work experience?
30th January 2011, 11:28 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: C DAC after passing out in 2010 & work experience with a mechanical company?

Hello dear,
I am giving you the link of a very good website of CDAC... please visit
http://www.cdac.in/
2nd March 2011, 04:34 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: C DAC after passing out in 2010 & work experience with a mechanical company?

Hello friend,

Though you have said that you have experience of work in a mechanical company,you have not mentioned here in which stream you have graduated.

That's why I am assuming that you are from mechanical background.

The eligibility to apply for the CDAC(Center for Development of advanced Computing) test is to have a graduation degree in Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology.

So if you have graduated in mechanical engg,you are not eligible to apply for this exam.

It will be better if you proceed with your graduation stream to build a good career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?