31st January 2011, 10:50 PM
kirthy

Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?

when will be admission forms of ils pune and fergusson coleg for 5 year ba,llb course be available?? and what is the cut-off for a icse board science student for the above 2 colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligible to get admission in Fergusson College, Pune with 51 rank? -- [New]
  2. What is the schedule of announcement of cutoff for admission in 5 years B.A LLB in ILS Pune
  3. MCA entrance dates for FERGUSSON COLLEGE, PUNE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When will the admission for economics course in Fergusson college of Pune start?
  5. Information about the 3 years course of Law? How many colleges are providing this course and which one is the best?
  6. What is the admission fee structure of FYBSc?
  7. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  8. How to take admission in Fergusson College Pune after passing 12th with 70% in science
  9. Can I get admission to study B.Sc in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science in Fergusson College, Pune with 87.5% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam?
  11. Can I get admission in ILS, Pune to study BA.LLB if completed 12th NIOS?
  12. Can I get admission in any college of Pune to pursue 11th Science if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  13. Procedure for getting entry for BSc Biotechnology in Fergusson College? What is the date of application for it?
  14. Aligarh Muslim University is an ICSE Board affiliated college?
  15. Best coaching class to prepare for 10th ICSE Board exams in Pune?
  16. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune?
  17. How to get into 5 years integrated course of ILS Law College Pune after scoring 92.4% in 5 subjects of CBSE class 12th board? Information about internships and placements of this college? Which is a better option, joining Law course or doing Pol Sc?
  18. Cutoff list for government colleges in Maharashtra?
8th February 2011, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?

The ILS and Fergusson College are two of the reputed colleges in the country. These colleges offers 5 years LLB program to eligible candidates. The basic eligibility requirement as to get admission in these colleges is to have a 10+2 with more than 45% of marks. The candidates must be citizens of India. They must also be above 17 years of age at the time of admission. The candidates must also be mentally and physically fit as to be eligible for the admission. The admission process in these colleges will start approximately from the month of May every year. The last date of submission of application must be by the end of June. The official websites of these college will provide lot of information regarding the admission process.
10th April 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Forms dates for BA LLB from ILS, Pune and Fergusson college? Cut-off for ICSE Board?

wat is the cut off for arts student (cbse) for ils pune
16th April 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

whn admissn process wil start in ils colege...
1st May 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide the ranking of all the institute for BA LLB course?
2nd May 2011, 10:50 AM
sharvari Talekar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirthy View Post
when will be admission forms of ils pune and fergusson coleg for 5 year ba,llb course be available?? and what is the cut-off for a icse board science student for the above 2 colleges?
please send me entrance exam date for pune best law college
2nd May 2011, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

how to get the admission form?
9th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Are the admission forms for B.A available now? When wil d admision procedure begin? Any news for entrance xams or somethng?
17th May 2011, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir could you please tell me how much % do i need to get in this Great Institution of ILS,Pune??
27th May 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for commerce student (cbse) for ils pune
31st January 2012, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

cutt off for comerce stream in ils?? where can i get the forms and when
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?