11th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam?

Dear Sir, I have completed HS from Ravindra Mukta Vidyalaya in Science. Now I am doing BBA (3rd year) from Jaipur National University in Distance mode. Now I would like to pursue LLB 3 year course from Kolkata. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB course without giving any Entrance Exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I need to compulsorily appear in Entrance Exam to pursue LLB? Can I do LLB in Hindi Language?
  2. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  3. Can I pursue LLB after 12th with Medical Stream? Subjects enlisted in LLB?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  5. Can I pursue LLB from IGNOU after completing BA course from MU? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  6. Can I pursue law degree after my regular graduation qualification?
  7. From which College in India can I pursue LLB course after completing HS? Do I need to write any Entrance exam?
  8. How to pursue LLB from DU after graduating from VIT University
  9. Should I pursue LLB course along with BA or after completing BA?
  10. What is the procedure to pursue LAW after completing B.Com from ISM?
  11. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  12. Will I have to pay fees for admission in LLB even if I clear the entrance exam like CLAT, SET and AILET? What are the advantages of writing entrance exams like LSAT?
  13. What can I do to study LLB after 12th? Qualifications required for studying and syllabus of the exam? What kind of questions appear in LLB entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to study B.A.LLB for ECE Diploma holder?
  15. Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?
  16. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  17. How can I pursue PhD after completing MA (Hindi) without giving any entrance exam?
  18. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam? -- [New]
12th August 2016, 12:59 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam?

In order to pursue LLB course you have to go through an entrance exam.

Some common names of entrance exams related to LLb course are as follows:

> Common Law Admission Test.

> National Law School of India University Entrance Test.

> Law School Admission Test.

These are the exams in which you have to score good marks in order to pursue LLB course.

No, you are not allowed to pursue LLB course without cracking the entrance exams.

It is very much necessary to sit for the entrance exams.
12th August 2016, 01:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to pursue LLB without giving any Entrance Exam?

No, admission in most of universities is conducted on basis of entrance examination. So, you are not eligible to get admission without qualifying in entrance examination.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year course after bachelor degree. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 50% relaxation for reserved category.

So, you must prepare for examination as according to syllabus for examination to qualify in it.
12th August 2016, 09:38 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely get admission in LLB without having to appear for the entrance exam. There are several law colleges in India that offer admission for LLB on the merit rather than having to appear for the entrance exam.

Eligibility:-

A graduation degree in any stream form a recognised college of India

At least 45% marks in graduation course

40% marks for SC /ST .

You can apply for colleges below for LLB without having to appear for entrance exam:-

Government Law College, Mumbai

Balaji Law College, Pune

ILS Law College, Pune.
12th August 2016, 10:32 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed HS from Ravindra Mukta Vidyalaya in Science. Now I am doing BBA (3rd year) from Jaipur National University in Distance mode. Now I would like to pursue LLB 3 year course from Kolkata. Is there any possibility to pursue LLB course without giving any Entrance Exam?
Yes, you can get admission to LLB course without appearing in Entrance examination. Some colleges/universities in Indian offers LLB without entrance exam. But, it is always better that you can join LLB course by qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university or national exam like CLAT etc.

- A Bachelor degree in any stream with 50% of marks from a recognized university.
- 45 percent marks for SC/ST.

Colleges Offering LLB without Entrance Examination:

- Government Law College
Address: 'A' Road, Opposite Churchgate Railway Station, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020
Phone:022 2204 1707

- ILS Law College
Address: Law College Rd, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411004
Phone: 020 2565 6775

- Balaji Law College (BLC)
Address: 3/ 1+4, Aundh-Ravet Road, Thathawade, Pune, Maharashtra 411033
Phone: 020 6708 4035
12th August 2016, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do LLB (Hons) without appearing for any entrance examination in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University. The candidates should have passed any degree (BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/BE/BTech/MBBS/BPharm/other graduates in general) and should have secured not less than 60% marks of the total marks in the aggregate are eligible for the LLB course. The selection of the candidates applying for LLB (Hons) Degree course will be based on the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in aggregate of all subjects in the qualifying degree examination, excluding languages, may take into account. The website link of the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University is Click Here
12th August 2016, 09:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no such possibility for you to pursue LLB course without giving any such entrance examination. Yes, you are required to appear in any law entrance examination. There are many law entrance examinations in India. So I suggest you to appear in any of the below mentioned law entrance examinations so that you may get a seat in best college.

Some of the most popular Law Entrance Exams are as follows.

>> KLSAT (KIIT Law School Admission Test)

>> LAWCET

>> RULET (Rajasthan University LLB Entrance Test)

>> ILSAT (ICFAI Law School Admission Test)

>> Guru Nanak Dev University Common Entrance Test

>> Common Law Admission Test

>> Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test (ILICAT)
14th August 2016, 06:29 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

To write as well as qualifying entrance test is compulsory to get admission in LLB course.
There is no possibility to get admission without cracking entrance test.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate must be a graduation degree holder.
Candidate must have atleast 50% marks in their graduation.
Candidat must have to qualify entrance examination.
19th November 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do after 12 the I have done 12th From science field in the year 2004. Is it possible now if possible then let me know how can i apply for entrance test
27th June 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get addmission in Osmania university law college LLB (5 years)without appearing for lawcet.

I have cleared 12th with more than 60%
2nd June 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my ts lawcet entrance test ...I got only 41 marks ...I'm not qualified, how should I get admission ?
23rd June 2021, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I passed B.com with 44.5% marks and also completed pg in HRM with 60% marks from Annamayala University in distance education two years course . Please let me know whether I am eligible to write lawcet of Andra university
28th June 2021, 11:44 AM
Singhskomal

LLB (bachelor's in law) entrance exam CLAT (Common law admission test) its gives you entry in law course...get admission in mostly colleges and universities CLAT is compulsory...
But some universities and colleges gives direct admission in law course without clear CLAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?