25th August 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?

Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science? Can you please suggest me the best one to go for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same? Awaiting for the response on to proceed with the options.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses I can opt for after completion of graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
  2. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  4. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  5. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  6. Am I eligible to take admission for B.Ed after completion of BA Political science graduation? -- [New]
  7. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  8. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Which subject I can take up for doing graduation course?
  10. What are the career opportunities for me after completing graduation in political science
  11. Which is the best subject combination to do in B.Ed after completion of graduation in Political Science, History and Sanskrit?
  12. Benefits of studying Political Science in Graduation?
  13. Which course I can opt for after completion of graduation in BCA?
  14. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  15. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  16. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  17. Which undergraduate programme is best for IAS preparation?
  18. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit? -- [Most Discussed]
25th August 2016, 08:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies after your graduation. There are multiple course options before you after graduation in political science. You should go for the course in which you are interested and want to build your professional life. The ideal course options before you are -

- MA in political science
- MBA
- MA in political science and Economics
25th August 2016, 05:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science?

There are many courses available to pursue after successful completion of graduation in political science. The best course to opt after graduation in political science is "Master of Arts course in Political Science".

You can opt for master degree in any of the following disciplines which are listed below:

> Indian Politics.

> Political economy.

> Comparative Politics.

> Public Administration.

> Public Policy.

> International Relations and Global Politics.

> Political Theory.

Some of the best colleges offering these courses are:

> Delhi College of Arts and commerce.

> St. Xavier's College Mumbai.

> Madras Christian College.

> Lady Shri Ram College for Women.
25th August 2016, 05:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is better to opt after completion of graduation in political science? Can you please suggest me the best one to go for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon on the same? Awaiting for the response on to proceed with the options.

The best courses to study after Graduation in Political Science are given below;

MA Political Science
MBA
UPSC Civil Services
B.Ed
Law Course- LLB
MA Journalism
MA Sociology
MA History
Masters in Public Policy
MA Public Policy and Governance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?