4th July 2012, 04:43 PM
Ambika Bhandari

How to attend JECA exam after passing BSc Maths belong 50% marks?

I have passed B.sc math below 50% marks,I want to attend JECA exam,what is the chance to get admission in good college?

Related Questions:
  1. Do we have to score 60% in Maths in 12th exam to be eligible for JECA exam?
  2. Am I eligible for JECA after passing BSc computer science? Marks criteria for a BSc student?
  3. Can I attend the JECA entrance exam after passing from distance education university?
  4. Mathematics marks in JECA exam?
  5. Any entrance exam for BSc maths and BSc Statistics? Eligibility criteria for BSc Maths and BSc Statistics?
  6. Am I eligible to sit for JECA Exam being a candidate of BCA and does not belong to West Bengal? Previous 10 year Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. Apart from pure BSc graduate can a student prepare for JECA exam?
  8. Am I eligible to study for MCA in jadavpur after scoring 57 in JECA -- [New]
  9. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  10. How to prepare for JECA exam and which books to follow? Sample and previous year papers of JECA exam?
  11. What should I do after passing BSc Maths? Which is the best university in India?
  12. List of colleges where I can apply for B.Sc IT course after 12th? I have scored just 33 marks in maths in 12th
  13. Questions and solutions of last 5 years Maths and Reasoning of JECA MCA? Tricks to solve the questions?
  14. Can I apply for JECA exam after passing 10th and 12th from NIOS?
  15. Books to be followed for JECA entrance exam? Last 5 year solved question papers of JECA and BMCET?
  16. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I attend IIT after passing BSc?
  18. How can we join M.Tech after completing BSc in electronics, Maths, Computer Science? Do we need to attend any entrance exam?
29th April 2013, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to attend JECA exam after passing BSc Maths belong 50% marks?

I dont have maths as a subject in Bsc computer science can i appear jeca xam?
30th May 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of burdwan university, bca with a marks 59% can i sit for jeca
20th July 2013, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

i am complete B.sc IN ZOOLOGY HONOURS. CAN I ELIGIBLE TO SIT IN JECA EXAM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?