14th July 2012, 12:05 AM
hdmanju63

What is the eligibility criteria in KCET for Oranuda Kannadigas/Gadinadu Kannadigas?

what is the eligability creteria for kcet for oranadu kannadigas/ gadinadu kannadigas and any reservation is there like 2a 2b 3a 3b etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  2. KCET Engineering 2015 eligibility criteria
  3. Am I eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to Karnataka but completed Schooling in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  4. Andhra Pradesh students can write KCET 2015?
  5. Eligibility criteria of KCET 2015 entrance exam
  6. How to apply for KCET Exam? Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  7. Being Andhra Pradesh candidate can I appear in KCET 2015 if my mother belongs to Karnataka?
  8. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for KCET?
  10. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET after completing education in Karnataka board? What are the requirements?
  12. Am I eligible for KCET 2015 if my family is residing in Karnataka but I did 12th from Andhra Pradesh?
  13. What is the eligibility for appearing in KCET for MBBS?
  14. Will I be eligible to write KCET this year if I was born in Karnataka and have completed more than 7 years of education in Karnataka? What is the eligibility criteria for COMEDK exam?
  15. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  16. Can the students of other states appear for KCET entrance exam? How to get the application form for KCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the eligibility for KCET exam? Last date of application
  18. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
14th July 2012, 03:32 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the eligibility criteria in KCET for Oranuda Kannadigas/Gadinadu Kannadigas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdmanju63 View Post
what is the eligability creteria for kcet for oranadu kannadigas/ gadinadu kannadigas and any reservation is there like 2a 2b 3a 3b etc.
Eligibility Clauses In KCET

Hello Manju,

There are Several Eligibility Clauses For admission into Kcet Colleges through Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA). I Provide some of them down Here in Brief!

There are in total 15 such Clauses (From "a" - "o"). Check out the Attached Files Section to Get the Details!

Eligibility Clauses:
  • Clause a: Candidate should have studied in the State of K'taka for a min. Period of 7 years, and should have passed the 10th (SSLC) or 12th QE(Qualifying Exam) from Karnataka state!
  • Clause b: Candidate should have passed either 11th or 12th from any recognized college in Karnataka, and Either of The Parents should studied in the State of K'taka for a min. Period of 7 years!
  • Clause c: The Candidate and Either of his Parents' mother Tongue should be Kannada, Tulu, or Kodava and either of the parents should have domiciled in the Karnataka!
    NOTE: The candidate shall have to pass a "Kannada Test!"

• Clause d: The candidate should have his Mother tongue as Kannada, tulu or Kodava, and must have studied min. of 7 years in Disputed Kannada speaking Areas!
    NOTE: The candidate shall have to pass a "Kannada Test!"

(Etc... Till Clause "o")

Note:

♪ Please Check out the Attached Files Section for Details such as Documents to Produced Etc..

♪ For Information on Clauses, Please Check out the Official Website HERE.

♪ For the Downloading the Brochure, Click Here!

Thanks n Regards!

Nik!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf eligibility_clauses.pdf(48.4 KB, 434 views)
26th July 2012, 06:42 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria in KCET for Oranuda Kannadigas/Gadinadu Kannadigas?

HI....!!

-->ELIGIBILITY CLAUSES:-

*CLASS A:-CANDIDATE SHOULD BE STUDIED FROM STATE OF KARNATKA FOR MINIMUM PERIOD OF 7 YEARS AND SHOULD HAVE PASSED THE 10th AND 12th FROM KARNATKA.

*CLASS B:-CANDIDATE'S EITHER PARENTS SHOULD BE FROM STATE OF KARNATKA FOR MINIMUM PERIOD OF 7 YEARS AND SHOULD HAVE PASSED THE 10th AND 12th FROM KARNATKA.

*CLASS C:-CANDIDATE'S EITHER PARENTS SHOULD HAVE THE MOTHER TONGUE KANNADA ,TULLU etc.AND CANDIDATE'S EITHER PARENTS SHOULD BE FROM STATE OF KARNATKA FOR MINIMUM PERIOD OF 7 YEARS.

-->CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE TO PASS THE KANNADA TEST.

ALL THE BEST...GO AHEAD!!!

*CLASS D:-CANDIDATE'S EITHER PARENTS SHOULD HAVE THE MOTHER TONGUE KANNADA ,TULLU ETC.
20th May 2013, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria in KCET for Oranuda Kannadigas/Gadinadu Kannadigas?

can i get govt seat for medical under gadinadu quata for 7000 rank
18th March 2014, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

As per kcet eligibility norms I am fit to apply from gadinadu kannadiga quota. May I kindly know, how many seats are reserved per cent for gadinadu and oranadu kannadigas or for both?
18th March 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

As per the norms laid by the kcet I am fit to apply from gaginadu kannadiga quota. May I kindly know the seats reserved per cent of total?
23rd November 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

i have studided in karnatka upto degree and mother tongue is kannada my daughter is studying in andhra pradesh, is there any reservation seats for medical
24th May 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible to appear in K-CET if my parents belongs to karnataka but I completed schooling (1 to 12th) in out side the India (UAE)
3rd January 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible for K-CET IF my parents belonging to Haryana and my schooling (1to12th) in Haryana
5th January 2016, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Now i am based in UAE and mu daughter is studyng here in UAE from KG to Grade 12(she will complete this year). Both me and my wife have completed our graduation from Bangalore (from grade 1 to final year degree). Is my daughter eligibel to write CET in Karnataka.
9th January 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Both me and my wife born in Kasaragod Taluk and studied in Kerala. My daughter also born in Kasargod taluk and studied in Kerala. We are able to speak and write Kannada language. Is my daughter eligible for the Gadinadu Kannadigas
30th April 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have my parents studied till 10th Std in kannada medium am I also studied kannada as a second language till 7th Std residing at kasaragod am I eligible for gadinadu kannadiga
1st May 2016, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Re:Both me and my wife born in Kasaragod Taluk and studied in Kerala. My daughter also born in Kasargod taluk and studied in Kerala. We are able to speak and write Kannada language. Is my daughter eligible for the Gadinadu Kannadigas
If your are domiciled to karnataka state then your daughter is eligible to write kcet
14th February 2017, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Me & my parents are from karnataka & my father is karnataka government police what clause should I put
14th April 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

My mother has studied in Karnataka for 15 years.and I am going to answer kcet through horanadu kannadiga quota. What are the documents needed..I mean my mothers documents
14th February 2018, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

I have studied kannada till 8th and my father completed ma kannada and my mother studied in karnataka for 12 years. Should i write kannada test in bangloore
6th March 2018, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I am a student from Mumbai...and I wish to appear for the KCET 2018 exam..Neither my mother tongue is Kannada nor I have studied in Karnataka...So do I still have to appear for
the Kannada test?
7th January 2019, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

We are basically from Kanataka Mudhol ,My kids are studying in Hosur,Tamilnadu from 1-8 years wheather we are eligiable for Gadinadu Kannadigas or not.
25th January 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am from delhi but l completed my 11th and 12th class from karnataka cbse board, but l don't kannada so please tell me l am eligible for kcet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?