14th July 2012, 03:54 PM
indira indu

Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?

hi.. i'm INDIRA completed BBA graduate with 60%.. can i do MBA in madras university .. corres or regular wich is valuable? when is the last date to buy application form? what is the fees required for corres and regular? will u please guide me??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?
  2. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  3. Can I do MBA in Madras university? Last date to buy the application form? Fee structure for correspondence and regular?
  4. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  5. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online?
  6. Can I join MBA regular after completing BBA distance from Madras University
  7. Am I eligible for MBA through distance learning after doing BBA from BVP Pune? From where to get the prospectus and how much is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for MBA course in Symbiosis?
  9. Last date of submission of PG CET forms for MBA? Date of issue of application forms? Fee structure of the application?
  10. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  11. Last date of forms for BBA and B.Com from IP University?
  12. Are the BBA forms available? How can I get the forms? Fee structure of BBA programs and last date of submission of forms?
  13. Eligibility to do MBA after completing 10th 9 years back and then completing MBA from Madras University?
  14. Availability of application forms for admission to BBA in IP university -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of government recognized MBA colleges with low fee structure for a candidate who has secured 71% in BBA(Finance) and scored 72 marks in CMAT? -- [New]
  16. Ph.D in Commerce from a college affiliated to Madras University after M.Com? Fee structure?
  17. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  18. Fee structure to join MBA course in S.V.University?
23rd February 2014, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible to join MBA course in Madras University after scoring 60% of marks in BBA course? Last date to get the application forms for this? What will be the fee structure for this course?

May i get full scholarship in PhD Research in Software developer? I am MCA Student with 80% as average. Best wishes. Name: NSENGIYUMVA Emmanuel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?