19th July 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Which branch is having more career scope between CS and Biotechnology?

which branch have good scope cs or biotech

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is more preferable, either Biotechnology or Biomedicine and Genetic branch? I've completed my Graduation B.Sc in Biotechnology and want to do P.G
  2. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  3. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  4. What is the scope in BME? How good are the placements in this branch?
  5. Scope in Biotechnology Field after M.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology?
  7. Career scope for the candidates after completion of Biotechnology course?
  8. Is Biotechnology a better career than Architecture Engineering?
  9. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  10. Is it correct decision of choosing Biotechnology? Does this course have good scope? Where to work after completing Biotechnology?
  11. What are the opportunities for B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Can I opt for Biotechnology in B.Tech? -- [New]
  12. Does this true that the last date to apply for the Entrance Exam for B.Sc in Biotechnology was over? What will be the career scope for this course?
  13. Career prospects in the field of Biotechnology and the best specialization for PG in Biotechnology
  14. Which are the top Biotech universities? Is there any entrance test?
  15. Scope of Biotechnology in HP? How can I start my career in teaching biotechnology?
  16. What is the scope in Biotechnology after 12th?
  17. How good is Biotechnology as a career? Scope in Indian and Abroad?
  18. Information regarding various branches and their career scope in the field of Biotechnology?
27th March 2013, 12:05 PM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: Which branch is having more career scope between CS and Biotechnology?

Friend ,

There is scope for both the CS field and also in Biotechnology field.

You have to choose where you are good at .So that you can achieve to higher level at very young age.

For more information about biotechnology visit:
http://business.utah.gov/programs/science-advisor/biotechteachers/standards/

For information about CS visit:http://www.spelman.edu/academics/majors-and-programs/computer-science/goals-and-objectives

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?