30th July 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue MS in Chemistry from United States of America? Am I eligible for admission? Where do I get the scholarship from?

I have done my bachelors degree in chemistry from Delhi university. I want to pursue MS in CHEMISTRY from united states of america. Am I eligible for admission? where do i get scholarships from?

15th May 2016, 03:58 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to pursue MS in Chemistry from United States of America? Am I eligible for admission? Where do I get the scholarship from?

You should start doing preparation for MS immediately because cracking GRE with good score is very hard and preparation is required as much as possible.
To do MS abroad it is best to get admitted in good GRE coaching class in your locality as they will prepare you well and help you with scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?