2nd March 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best country to study MBBS?

Hello
Is it best to go foreign countries
for studying MBBS?
Which country is best for this?
Please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  2. Which is the best country to study MBBS? -- [New]
  3. Where should I study MBBS among China and Bangladesh?
  4. Cutoff marks required and fee expense to study MBBS in abroad?
  5. Which country would be best to do MBBS in Abroad? How about America?
  6. Is there any future prospects of job (In UK, USA or EU Country) after I do MBBS from Ukraine having ECTS applicable in UK or USA?
  7. Study opportunities in Abroad for MBBS? Standard universities for Medicine in countries like UK, USA, Germany and Canada?
  8. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  9. Which is the cheapest country among Ukraine, Russia, China and Phillipines for MBBS?
  10. Which country is preferable to study MBBS among China and Ukraine?
  11. Which exam to write for admission in Abroad colleges?
  12. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  14. Which is the best country to do PG course in MBBS? Which are the exams to be answered? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  16. Which country to select for MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam to give and procedure of admission?
  17. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  18. What should I study after passing 12th? What would be better to study between CA and MBBS?
8th March 2015, 04:01 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best country to study MBBS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Is it best to go foreign countries
for studying MBBS?
Which country is best for this?
Please let me know immediately
It is best for you to do your MBBS from India.
Not only is getting admission into the top Universities tough in the Under Graduate level but also there is in general a lack of Scholarship Program and the total cost of the course will be very high.
So it will be best for you at first complete your MBBS Degree from any College in India and then go for the course of MD into some of the foreign countries.
This will be the best and wisest thing to do for you.

If you are thinking of going Abroad anyhow then you should try and go to the United States of America as the Colleges there are have state of the art Laboratories and the way they teach the students are also in a type that is a bit advanced.
So if you have to go Abroad try to go to USA.
It will be best for you if you can go there once you are done with your MBBS.
You can also get a Scholarship if you are god with your academic results once you are done with your MBBS Course.
It will be best if you can keep a very good result throughout your career as it will eventually help you in the long run and can even give you the chance to get a Scholarship while you pursue your Masters Degree.
So keep working hard and choose wisely.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?