7th August 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

What is included in NET examination?

what was incude in net examination...please tell me what is it

3rd October 2012, 11:13 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is included in NET examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what was incude in net examination...please tell me what is it
I do not understand your question properly, and i do not know what exactly you want to know about NET.

NET stands for National Eligibility test and this examination is conducted by UGC, two times in a year and to apply for this examination, you must have hold a post graduate degree course from a recognised university and must have scored minimum 55% marks in your post graduation, final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

the examination is conducted in June and December every year. This year June NET Examination was already completed.

If you have already completed your Post graduation, then you are eligible to apply for Next December NET Examination. This examination is conducted to the certified candidates for the post of Lectureship and Junior Research Fellowship.

There is no maximum age limit to apply for Lectureship post of NET.

If you want to apply for Junior Research Fellowship post then your age should not be more than 28 years.

There are 3 papers in this examination and all are objective, no descriptive paper in NET examination, all papers conducted in same day in 2 session and no negative marking in the examination.

The notification of December NET Examination is going to be Published soon in this month, if you are interested then apply for this examination online, You have to choose 1 subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation only and if you need more details then check official website.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?