26th April 2012, 10:46 AM
saraswati.kumari

Is VLSI subject included in the syllabus for IES Exam?

just i want to ask that vlsi subject is included in syllabus of ies examination or not???

15th June 2014, 01:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is VLSI subject included in the syllabus for IES Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraswati.kumari View Post
just i want to ask that vlsi subject is included in syllabus of ies examination or not???

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission Once in a year.

If you have completed Engineering course then you are eligible for IES exam OR If you have M.Sc degree in Physics , Radio Physics then you are also eligible for IES exam.

Those candidate who have completed engineering degree with below given department are applicable for IES exam-

1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.

Final year student also eligible for IES exam .

The applicant age should between 21 yrs to 30 yrs.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

Yes , VLSI subject is there on IES exam .I have attached the syllabus , you can check it from the syllabus for IES exam .

Attached Files
File Type: pdf FULL SYLLABUS FOR IES EXAM.pdf(37.5 KB, 53 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?